“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Chora
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: all kind of dives all levels tested modern equipment we plan our dives and dive our plans we go for adventure but try to make divers out of people and not just teach them to dive we discribe the sea as a temple a museum a church mother of all life the absolute teacher of self respect diving the blue is diving in revealing the mystery in all of us The base of your scuba and free diving activities. There are offers for beginners, advanced divers and volunteers. Shore and boat diving training, specialties like deep night navigation, digital photography, nitrox perfect buoyancy as well as rescue treasure hunting, free diving underwater games, ocean preservation actions. Also an extended theory program covering history physiology equipment marine life through powerpoint presentations open discussions and lectures The aim is to create a new meeting point of a community working together in understanding preserving and investigating the ocean life It's a try out but...such is life.
Brussels, Belgium
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I referred to Nikolas for my first dive (ever). He is extremely knowledgeable of technical and non-technical aspects of diving, by that I mean that his approach takes into account all aspects of preparation as well as confort and well being before the dive and during the dive. I think that he can really make a difference, especially for people who are new to the discipline and worried about going under water.
The possibilities offered by the island of Amorgos are infinite, so I'd say: respect the sea, trust your expert guide, and you shall see the most amazing things nature can offer.

Paris
“Where "explore diving" really means it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Had an amazing time while diving with We Shall Sea. I am a CMAS *** star diver and Nikolas brought me to explore places where quite likely nobody ever dive before us. Underwater panoramas were staggering. Rocks and cracks and small caves and arches and to top it all ancient amphoras to find (and not take away !!)
Nikolas is an amazing diver and I strongly recommend diving with him, either for a beginner or an expert diver.
Will be back for sure !

Paris
“Where "explore diving" really means it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012