“Perfect food at perfect prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Palm Beach, Florida
“Perfect food at perfect prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen is located in the food court of The Gardens Mall. I have been here a number of times, and they really improved. About 2 years ago, their pizza was dry and not tasty, but they really stepped up their game and now have quality food. The prices are very good, and it's my alternative to Papa Johns or Dominos. They do offer carry out. Being next to chick-fill-a, we sometimes get something from there and it's fine to bring outside food or beverages. Great for any occasion. California Pizza Kitchen rocks!!

Visited May 2012

70% Recommend
Jupiter, Florida
“My favorite chain restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I love that CPK has a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. This is my favorite chain restaurant and I love that I can order online and go pick it up too.

Visited April 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good place for salad & pizza followed by shopping at the Gardens Mall.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012 via mobile

My favorite dish is the Moroccan chicken salad which is wonderful. The half size is plenty large, unless you are very hungry.
My one complaint is the waiters. They will try their best to get you to buy a cocktail or dessert, but getting drink refills can be like pulling teeth. That is the reason why I can't give them 4 stars.
One suggestion is if you like this place is to buy at Costo a gift card that allows 20% off. This makes the restaurant a good deal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Could Do a Little Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

We always loved the California Pizza salads. They were innovative and special. We encountered a new menu and our special saalds were eliminated. We ordered two personal pizzas and waited twenty -five minutes for them to be served. The waiter gave us three servings, (small) of bread to compensate and we had two drinks. Finally the pizza came and it was moderately warm. Not a great pizza and when we asked the waiter to send it back he said, "I can do that, but it will take a long time since we are crowded."
We ate our pizza and vowed not to go back. Sometimes changing the menu isn't a good idea!

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Montreal
“Dependable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

Good food with slightly unusual menu for basically fast-food restaurant. Very pleasant service. Good value for the region.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere