“Mmmmm” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Mmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice size menu ... meets every taste. Went back twice more after the first time! Only negative ... loud music (if you don't like that). Large beer menu. Nice wine list.

Visited April 2013

Port Erin, United Kingdom
“A world of beer and awesome happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Go for the 3-6 happy hour. the (real) beer selection is awesome here and with 1/2 price apps it cannot be beaten. I like the tuna pokee stacks, the thai chicken pizza, the seared ahi tuna, my wife loves those and the lettuce wraps. At happy hour the food is great and very well priced, beer is $4-6 a pint.

We stop by almost every time we are down at the palm beach gardens and bring our visitors with us when they want to shop at the gardens mall.

Visited March 2013
Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly Good!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visited the Yard House on a Friday night. The place was packed and people were having a good time.
I am not a big beer drinker, but tried their Rogue Hazlenut Dark Nectar...oh wow!!! It was delicious.
They have a varied menu. Very interesting burgers. My nephew had a burger topped with lobster. I ordered the PORCINI CRUSTED HALIBUT. It was out of sight!! We go to many seafood restaurants and this was one of the best pieces of fish I've ever had! I was very surprised to get fish this wonderful at this type of restaurant.
We will definitely return to the Yard House when we are in the area. I wish they would open a restaurant in my area!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sorrento, Florida
“Fantastic Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were visiting friends in PBG and they suggested the Yard House. I'm from outside of Orlando and we have never even heard of a Yard House! The service, from the hostess to the bartender to the wait staff was phenomenal. If you order a drink from a server, there is a runner that runs it from the bar so you don't have to wait for her to make it back to the bar (it's quite a large place). The menu was extensive with lots of choices and the four of us enjoyed every bite!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Groveland, Illinois
“I've ate at better ones.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I'm writing this as we wait for dessert. Our server was good and efficient. The problem is the kitchen! Drinks were refilled in a timely manner. We waited almost 40 min for our food. Once it was served, my Cuban sandwich was luke warm at best. I was hungry so I didn't send it back. My friend ordered the filet without the cream sauce because he is gluten sensitive. When filet arrived it had cream sauce on it. He sent it back and a new one came back 10 min later. My dad ordered the French onion soup and salad as a meal. They came out separately with the soup coming out 25 min after the salad! Overall, I love Yard House restaurants, but I don't think that I will be back to this one.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Hi drmilk - We are mortified to hear that we let you down on so many levels! Please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com when you have a free moment. We truly hope to restore your faith in us. Kindest Regards.