My family stayed at this property this March. It's located in an upscale shopping center which is beautifully landscaped. It's brand new as of September 4, 2007. We booked an accessible unit. Our room was ground floor with parking right outside and next to the side door into the property...it was almost as if it was our own private entrance.
The furnishings are new and modern. The kitchen had cherry cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The beds were wonderfully comfortable, even the sofa bed!
At the Manager's Reception, we had a special treat: Salad Creations, a new neighboring tenant in the shopping center, had just opened and was providing custom-made salads for each guest, along with that night's offering of lasagne and garlic bread. A nice pale ale was on tap and many selections of wines were available. No styrofoam plates here...everything was served on "real" plates with "real" flatware. Staff even came around to bus the tables.
Breakfast was equally as impressive, with quickly replenished hot food, several selections of breads, cold cereals and fresh fruit. Starbucks Coffee and Hot Cocoa were offered with juices and milk. And the staple of every Homewood Suites, the Belgian Waffle iron.
My only disappointment was the pool. It's pretty small, as well as the area surrounding it. There's barely room to walk around it. They do offer a little putting green next to the pool, which I thought was unique.
I liked the location. It had easy access to the beach (3 miles) and I-95. Since it is in a shopping center, there's a Shell station adjacent to it, as well as a CVS drug store. Other tenants are Gold's Gym, an acute care clinic and a couple of restaurants.
All in all, it was a WONDERFUL stay!! Thanks, Homewood Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest name in North Palm Beach hotels, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens hotel offers an array of complimentary added values, high end amenities and award winning services. Start the day with our famous complimentary breakfast buffet that features mouth watering and healthy breakfast items. Then when you get home from a hard day of work, stop by and part take in our complimentary FULL dinner with complimentary beer and wine. Stay in shape at our onsite fitness center, or enjoy our complimentary access to a Gold's Gym only a short walk away. If you are still up for more action then head out and unwind in our heated outdoor pool or practice your swing on our putting green. Our little "Home" here in the North Palm Beach Gardens not only boasts our free amenities and awarding winning service; but we are a cut above the norm due to our location. We are 3 miles from the beach, 3 miles from the Gardens Mall and we are located in the "Beautification" award winning Donald Ross Village that features a wide varity of restaurants that appeals to every palate.Stay here with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens makes sense. Whether you are on a business or leisure trip, traveling solo or with the family, or just in the area to get away, we take pride in hosting you! Make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Homewood Suites Palm Beach Gardens
- Homewood Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Homewood Suites