“Very nice stay.......” 4 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%!
NJ
“Very nice stay.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

2 Nights while in town on business. The locaton of this property is very nice and there are a lot of things around in terms of shopping and dinning.

The propertty itself is well maintained, farily clean and comfortable, no complaints.

The gym was small so I opted for the Gold's gym which they have a cooperative with(just in the same plaza, perfect!) and I hope thy maintain that relationship. The hotel gym is small and suitable for a quick run and light lift but that is about it. The Gold's is great for a detailed workout.

Rooms are typical Homewood, nothing over the top and not shabby at all.

Parking is sparse out front so head to the back but plenty of it.

Staff were all super nice and helpful, really enjoyed the interactions.

Would I stay again, sure!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your comments! We certainly love having your here and we look forward to your next visit. See you soon.......

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have stayed at this property on numerous ocassions. Everytime, I am recognized by my name and truly felt welcomed back. The property is beautiful and has a luxury, boutique feel even though it is a chain hotel. The entire staff treat guests and the property with genuine care. The overall value is exceptional and I would recommend this property to family, friends and co-workers alike.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of the area and no noise from the pool and parking lot.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Christie N, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you Tresa....the star of our Halloween Murder Mystery!!! Thanks for participating and for your loyalty to our hotel. We truly value you as a part of our family!

Christie
Vernon, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I travel for business to the West Palm area frequently and I have been through many, many hotels in the area and this one is the best hands down. Always clean, safe, secure place to stay for a night or two weeks. I have spent many long stays here, the rooms have all the amenities of home, full size fridge, even a toaster and on the road not having to eat off plastic silverware is a real comfort. I love the rooms, spacious, quiet, good lighting, great A/C, wifi reception is good and fast. There is onsite laundry and gym and there are many high end places to eat right within walking distance. I can't say enough about the staff they have bent over backwards to make me feel at home here, and a special thank you to Christie and Liz, they really go out of their way to make every stay here great. I have spent over 100 days on the road this year and staying here really helps me relax when I want to and gives me all the space and utility to work when I need it. I have been sharing this little gem location with all my co-workers. Thank you for viewing this review, and trust me you wont ever go wrong staying here

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, I have stayed here all summer and fall, never had a bad room yet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Scott for your kind words. We appreciate your loyalty and spreading the word about our hotel and the service you have received. We are truly a family here and we try to pass that on to our guests. Enjoy the rest of your stay...and see you soon!

Christie
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I put my family up here frequently when they visit us in the Jupiter area, and this hotel never disappoints. This stay front desk person Omar went out of his way to make sure we had a great stay. Hats off to the entire staff at Homewood Suites!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time out for this great review. Omar is an asset to our little home here and he will be thrilled when I share your comment with him. We stand behind our high service standards and people such as Omar certainly exemplifies that.

Again, thank you and we look forward to hosting you again soon!
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Homewood Suites in Palm Beach Gardens on two occassions and would recommend this place to anyone. The staff couldn't have been nicer, they even called me when we got to our room to make sure that our accommodations were satisfactory. The room was extremely clean, the bed was so comfortable and the rooms were full of nice amenities. Free beer and wine in the evenings was a nice touch. The pool area was lovely, as was lobby and rest of the facilities. Liz and staff are to be congratulated on making us feel like family.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks Barbara. See you this Thursday! We're happy you are very comfortable here and you know we wouldnt have it any other way.
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love this place and I love the people working here. I sent a letter and a survey to their corporate office because they are so awesome. I love the dinners with the free beer and wine. Love Matt, he can cook!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks Marlon. Great seeing you again today!!!!!!! Keep coming home and if I dont see you for the rest of the year, let me be the first to wish you "Happy Holidays"! My best to the guys!
Morrison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed 2 nights on a sold out weekend. Room was super roomie, clean and had everything we needed for a great stay. Breakfast was nice, about the same as other hotels that have breakfast included. This hotel is in a great location for the events we had going on. Super close to I-95, Military Trail and Old Dixie HWY. We had to travel to Jupiter 3 times and an event at the Country Club off Donand Ross RD. Easy access and travel time to everything.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and had no noice from above .
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you are pointing out the great amenities Homewood Suites has to offer, certainly a value that is hard to find anywhere else. Our location is also a plus and thanks again for pointing that out. My team is very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel.

We are looking forward to hosting you again soon.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!