You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here while on a scuba adventure weekend. Our whole group stayed in the hotel and we were all pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms and the décor of the facility. The breakfast area even opened up a little early to allow us to eat before our first dive on Sunday morning!

Room Tip: I don't think it matters, no view really in any room.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Valley Stream, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was fantastic, the pool was beautiful, the staff was incredible, the restaurant was delicious, the cook was very nice and the manager Francesco was so sweet. The room the party was in was beautiful and the food was beyond words not too mention the bartender Jay was so very nice. I love this hotel, would go back in a second.

Room Tip: Very clean, comfortable, good views
Nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

One word for this hotel: Outstanding. It's not a beach hotel, but the Jupiter parks and beaches are just minutes away, and there are plenty of shopping and dining options in the area.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, from management and desk to housekeeping and security. The property is clean, attractive and well-maintained. Our 4th-floor suite was spacious and immaculate, with plenty of quality furniture and two TVs, plus a mini-fridge/freezer, coffee maker and microwave in a separate kitchen area. A door separates the bedroom and large bathroom from the living area, which enables late sleepers to snooze on undisturbed while early risers make coffee and watch the news. Oh, and the bed and pillows were very comfortable.

The restaurant serves a free breakfast, which is quite good for a hotel buffet, with scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, pastries and juices as well as coffee. Lunch and dinner are served every day except Sunday. We ate both lunch and dinner at the restaurant – both were excellent meals, and we highly recommend the Tortellini Alfredo and the Panko Crusted Scallops! Service was prompt and attentive.

The pool area is clean and well-kept. I spent a quiet afternoon in a lounge chair reading my favorite book and just relaxing to the sound of the pool waterfall. The pool is a bit crowded in the morning hours, with families and kids, but late afternoon and early evening are pretty calm.

All in all, not a single complaint about our stay. We had previously stayed here three years ago, but Ruth, Debbie and Gary greeted us like old friends when we arrived this time, and we were treated like family during our entire visit. We will certainly return the next time our business takes us to the Palm Beach area.

Room Tip: Book a suite if you can. Roomy and relaxing!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Swansea, MA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was very nice to receive a free upgrade upon check in. Staff was accommodating to all of our needs. The hotel was located in a very accessible spot next to shops and restaurants. I feel this was an ideal location for me and my family as my parents live nearby. I would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Good Location close to downtown Palm Beach Gardens and the Gardens mall. The staff is extremely friendly and the hotel is dog friendly. the bed is average not that comfortable. We were in room 105 and near the exit they don't lock the doors so anyone can come in. It says it locks at 11p.m. yet after 11 I still was unlocked. What is the point of having a gate key access if it is open to anyone who wants to enter the hotel. So I went to the bathroom at the pool and notices (10) slugs (5) alive (5) dead (maybe someone left the door open. So it wasn't a main factor yet when I took a show and dropped the soap it landed in the drain. So I picked it up and it had over 50 strains of hair. That was straight up nasty. Granted I didn't pay 200 for a room but the drains in the showers need to be cleaned. Would I come back to this hotel... it would not be my first choice let's put it that way.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What I LOVE about this Best Western is that I don't have to commit far advance of my trip. The hotel is close to my dad, who we like to visit for Spring Break when the kids' schedules allow. Over the years, the hotel has renovated and the rooms are much, much nicer than they used to be. The breakfast has even improved (you can make your own waffles). The service is great too. My daughters were fighting over the body lotion when the cleaning gal came by and solved that dispute with an extra bottle! :)

Another good thing about the location is that it is relatively near a terrific mall, which allows my kids to forget something important (bathing suit!) and I can easily solve the problem with a shopping trip.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very Pleased! The lobster was excellent and fairly priced. ALL personnel were professional The reception was excellent. Especially Ruth! The Hotel manager was accessible. Also the chef and his staff were helpful and attentive. The Hotel was easy to find with easy access and exit

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center

Address: 11360 US Highway 1, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#3 Romantic Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Family Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Groupon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Windsor Gardens Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
Windsor Gardens Hotel And Conference Center
Windsor Gardens Palm Beach

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.