“Nice Sushi Joint” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Palmanova, Spain
“Nice Sushi Joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I'm not a big fan of sushi, but came here with a friend of mine and my wife. I got the steak teriyaki and it was extremely flavorful. It was a bit packed with pesky northerners, but that didn't ruin my experience. Service was prompt and the price is right.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Incredible find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

What a wonderful restaurant. While traveling on business went there with three of my coworkers. Two from the group were from New York and remarked that this was the best sushi they ever had. The presentation for lunch was inside a bento(space) box. Quaint! I understand they went back he next day for dinner.

• Visited February 2013
Lauterach
“Best Sushi and asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

On our vacation we have found this loveley place in Palm Beach Gardens. Small but very nice clean and stylish asian restaurant. Best sushi I ever had. Lunch menue plates hugh, fresh, tasty. Nice service. We loved it and came back one more time. A good friend of us which was in company with us and lives around the block has choosen it now as her favorite sushi place. Hope to come back soon there and enjoy the food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“My go-to sushi spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

As my bio suggests, I'm a Jersey girl just looking for some Florida decency. Having lived in Hoboken and Manhattan, I'm just accustomed to good food - and even better sushi. Sushi Yama is my go-to sushi spot. They're consistently good, fresh and have really great service! They accomodate my substitution requests (i.e. Can you please make that spicy tuna, instead of regular tuna?) and do it with a smile.

Definitely go here!