You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2006

We attended a wedding at this hotel and was not impressed. When you know an event is going to happen you make necessary arrangements with staff which would help prevent problems. We had the reception at the hotel and because the waiter wanted to call it a night and decided his shift was over - consequently our night was over. The reason the bridal couple had the reception at the hotel was for convenience for the out of town guests so we could party and not have to travel.

The next day the same waiter did not come to work until 3:30 when he was suppose to be there at 2:00 only then we had to wait for him to set up even to get water. Not to mention the coffee shop was open sporatically and even the help needed help with their personality.

The person that wrote in about the chairs was correct, they do not adequate chairs/seating for the size of the hotel, and some guests would come out early in the morning to put towels on the 8 chairs that they have and for the most part the rest of us were left to the concrete which is not fun in 89 degree weather.

I doubt I would ever stay in this hotel again, I will spend a little more money to be guaranteed a better time, because it actually does put a damper on a vacation.

• Stayed May 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2006

We booked our flight based on the 3 star rating and I can tell you they have issues that really need to be addressed. We were there for 5 nights and I complained numerous times about the door in the back being broken and how anyone could get in and no one fixed it. On our last day I mentioned it and was told by the front clerk that he had also told them it was broken and a guard said "they must be ordering a part" - After 5 days give me a break. Anyone could break in and no one would ever know.

The shop that sold the coffee was never open and if it was for a few minutes then the sign came up that said "Back in a few minutes' but you just didn't see anyone.

The pool had a total of 8 lounge chairs (for a hotel this size 8 just doesn't cut it), along with about 10 regular chairs. I guess they just hope you go to the beach but it would be nice to come back and have a chair to lay in.

The bar never opened before 3:15 even though it was suppose to be open at 2:00 because they help was always late and had to set up (it takes an hour to put liquor out and get ready - get there on time.

The most I would give this hotel would be a 2 out of 10 and that would be it. They really need to really learn how to run a hotel if they want to be a star 3.

Algonquin, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2006

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip. I was in the C building and had a balcony overlooking the interstate. The traffic noise was noticeable in the room all through the night. The balcony was unusable due to the noise. There is an elevated traffic ramp level with the fourth floor.
The beds were extremely comfortable and are tempurpedic. The rooms are average and could be cleaner. The bathrooms walls were in need of a good scrubbing.
The staff was courteous but when I needed a wireless bridge for my computer they did not have any available. They explained that they were all broken. They have one computer in their business center that is available for use.
I would give it an overall grade of OK but most people would expect more for the price, it is not set up for business travelers and if that is your purpose I would chose another hotel.

• Stayed January 2006, traveled on business
Gainesville, Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2005

We booked two rooms at the Doubletree in July of 2005. Upon entering the lobby, we were greeted by two nice young men. They checked our reservations we made through priceline ($54/room) and handed us our keys and two cookies. We were three, but they ran out and promised to deliver another cookie to us later, but I refused saying something like, "One of us had more than his share of cookies in his lifetime."
We walked to our room and were pleasantly surprised by the size and comfort.
I would have given this hotel a 5 star, if it weren't for one simple thing. There was a small potato chip on my bed sheet just below the pillow. The only way this could have gotten there, in my opinion, was that one of the maids must have been eating chips while working. The sheets were otherwise very clean, no smells.
The matresses and pillows (5 per bed!) were that of Tempur-Pedic. Very comfy, but I prefer the Westin beds.
Be careful, they place bottled water next to the beds. There is a tag on them stating that the hotel will gladly add $4 to your bill if you drink them. My non-English speaking mother-in-law fell victim to this. No big deal, though.
The hotel is right off of I-95, and maybe 2 miles from the Florida Turnpike. That made our travels so much nicer. about 15 minutes from City Place in downtown WPB, and only 5 minutes to the mall.
Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed July 2005
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2005

Stayed here for three days in February and generally was pleased. I had a "garden view" room which was a big plus. The pool and hot tub were great, nestled within the garden courtyard. The beds were new (tempurpedic?) and very comfortable, although I was taken aback to see no comforters on the beds and to view bare box springs (I was assured by housekeeping that this was not a mistake and it was intended to be that way). Two unpleasantries: The hotel was painting either the floor above me or below me (or both) and the room reeked of paint fumes. Also, one night I was startled awake by a noise I find hard to describe; it was as if someone were hauling coal across my ceiling in a rusty mining cart, followed by what seemed to be nocturnal dental drilling. I was more perplexed than disturbed and no one had an explanantion for it in the morning. I guess I'll take that mystery to my grave.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2005

I usually stay here for business, but it's also nice for a little vacation although it is not on the beach. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and you know that's what makes a hotel. I was just there the last week in January, 2005, and they are almost done renovating all the rooms--they have big fluffy comforters, and balconies. There is also a nice heated pool, and a small but adequate fitness room. The grounds are pretty, and they are conveniently located to both Rte 95 and several shopping centers. There is one within walking distance that has a publix, some restaurants and a starbucks if you don't want to eat in the hotel.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2004

we were visiting my parents for Christmas holiday and they had made the reservations based on a visit to the downstairs They thought the Cookies were great and thge garden lovely. The bartender and the desk clerk were nice BUT when we arrived and went to the room it was awful.
Dirty smelly and not fit to stay in. We have both traveled extensively on buisness and were not looking for five star excellence, only clean and comfy...We had to check out as soon as we could.

Anne

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#1 Best Value Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.