You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Santa Barbara, California
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Minutes from the beach and four star restaraunts. A lot of activity in the area for friends, family. This Double Tree was very accomodating to our needs. We intended on staying 3 weeks and ended up staying for a full month. Very clean and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any type of stay. With only one downfall which is why I did not give this hotel a full star overall rating, on one occasion as we were retired for the evening, our door opened to an airline pilot entering to retire after his long flight in to the area. We were a bit alarmed as to how the front desk would provide him with a room key where they knew guests were staying for well over 3 weeks at that time, but after explanation, all agreed it was an error. We also had one party during a wedding reception who freely bought drinks for his friends and gladly provided the bar staff with our room number, in which we were charged and was not able to get those charges reversed. Aside from those issues, we truly enjoyed this hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool are the best at this location.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for this kind review and pointing out that we were very accommodating to your needs, our staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean.
We look forward to your next visit.

Manny O'Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

is very confortable. we like the service .is always clean.we go to breakfast area at 6:00 am .Excellente food .excellent service. i had been in thie hotel for the last 8 years in many ocations .is our fisrt choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and pointing out that we have very nice people working at the front desk that helped you in all of your needs, as they work hard to provide our guests with a memorable experience.
I also am happy to hear that you kids love the hotel and hope to see you when you return to the area.

miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

it is a good hotel and i recommend it the break feast is really good and its a buffet in the morning. the people that work in the front desk are really nice people and they help you out with everything.also the pool is really good and always hot not cold i really enjoyed it for what i came for and also my kids loved it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for this nice review and pointing out that we have nice, helppful staff, along with a good buffet breakfast. What I enjoyed reading the most, was that your kids loved the hotel.
We look forward to hosting you in the future and we will have our World Famous Warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies waiting for you and the family.
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel is dated but pretty. The beds were super firm. Keep in mind this is South FL so everything in the room will sweat from humidity. Our room was cleaned everyday whether we left at 8 am or 4 pm we always came back to a clean room. Front desk staff were very polite and helpful. The bar is nice and the outside seating area near the pool is a nice place to eat/drink. The pool is small but nice there is a hot tub. You can easily hear people in the hallways or on the balconies so if you're upset by ambient noise you won't like this hotel. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and there is a mall/restaurant complex down the road. If you're looking for an easy road access hotel this is a nice choice.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool offer pretty views. There are rooms that face the hallway so if road noise...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and for noting that our front desk staff is polite and helpful, that our housekeeping services were performed around your schedule, the hotels great location and all for a good price.
Hope to meet you on your next visit to our area.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel has a beautiful tropical pool area. I was lucky enough to have a ground floor room which had a patio surrounded by lush greenery. The room was very nice and spacious, although it had a mini fridge, there was no microwave. The buffet breakfast was delicious. I was only there Saturday night so I can't say if it is always that good every day or just Sunday. The smoke alarm was chirping as soon as I got into the room and within 5 minutes, the engineer had replaced the battery. AC was working great. It is located only a block or two from I95 and very close to the Turnpike. I vist West Palm Beach every couple of months and this was the first time I stayed at the DoubleTree and it will be my favorite hotel going forward. You can't beat the price. Other hotels in the area are not as nice and cost about 50 percent more. The location, food, cleanliness and friendly of the staff make this an excellent choice for the area. There are also nice cabanas around the pool. I was a woman traveling alone and had no concerns about this hotel or area. The beautiful Gardens Mall is only minutes away. You can't beat the shopping around this hotel.

Room Tip: If you like seeing the tropical pool area and want your own little patio with table and chairs, ask...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for this great review, and pointing out all of our outstanding amenities, services and friendly staff.
It is reviews such as yours, that reminds me why I got into this industry, and on your next trip to our area, please stop by my office, which is located in the main lobby and say hello, as I would like to thank you in person for your kind review.

At Your Service,
Pickensville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am a Diamond HHonors member, and I stay in a lot of hotels, and the Doubletree on PGA Blvd. in West Palm Beach, FL is by far the worst Hilton property I have ever stayed. The room was old, had an awful odor, and I was placed in an exterior room at the end of the hallway where I heard every noise from the nearby interstate. My reservations were set for 3 nights; after my first night's experience, I checked out and moved to the Embassy Suites across the street. The Embassy Suites was a much better experience, and if I am ever in the area again, the Embassy Suites is where I will be staying.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am sorry we were not able to provide you with with a room that met your satisfaction and that we were not able to move you to one of our Gardenview rooms, but unfortunately the hotel was at 100% occupancy and we were not able to move you to another room.
We have spoken with our housekeeping team on the importance of ensuring that our guest rooms meet our high expectations as well as our guests.
Again thank you for your comments and we hope to have the opportunity to be your host in the near future.
Tampa, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

In my opinion, this hotel is struggling to stay average. The lobby is nice and new and the check in was smooth. Only one front elevator was working during my stay, so the delay caused by that was disappointing. My room was clean but worn down. When I went to the fitness center, one of the treadmills was broken, forcing me to use alternative equipment for my workout (three working treadmills may have been enough for the facility, but not two) One of the back entrances to the hotel (near the back elevator) was unlocked and did not close properly. Not the most secure situation and certainly not up to snuff. Breakfast was very good. It is not horrible, but there are other hotels in the area that will bury this place if it doesn't get its act together. Unlikely to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We understand how first impressions can be lasting impressions and sorry to hear that our room condition and our fitness center was not to the DoubleTree standards. I would like to make you aware that the our elevator was out of service because we are in the process of upgrading all of our elevators and when completed meet of today’s operating standards.
As to the treadmill we were waiting for a part to arrive and is in operation.
I thank you for your kind words concerning the cleanliness of the hotel, our nice lobby, good breakfast and we hope that you try us again in the future and let us show you that we can provide you with a memorable stay.

Manny O’Neill

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#1 Best Value Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.