I didn't get my warm cookie upon arrival, which was disappointing, but Angel was very pleasant, and my room was ready early. My room was on the upper floor in Building C with a view of the highway. You can definitely hear the traffic but I'm from the city so the noise doesn't bother me at all. I booked through Hotels.com for the first time, but wish I had booked directly through the Doubletree because the price was the same ($89 per night/prepaid) and I think I would have gotten one of the newly renovated rooms. Having said that, the room was clean and spacious, with a king bed, a sleeper sofa, a nice-sized desk, and work chair. There is a refrigerator and a Wolfgang Puck dual cup coffee maker. The carpet could definitely use some updating but it's not gross and I always travel with a Glade vanilla plug-in to give my room a nice, but not heavy fragrance. The television was a nice size and only has 30 channels, but as I always say, if you came here just to watch tv, you should have stayed home. The balcony is nice and private with two chairs and a table. The internet was easy to access and parking was plentiful. The best part of this room for me was the shower - old plumbing makes for a powerful shower and I love it. There is a CVS just across the parking lot, a Publix and Outback Steakhouse, as well as other stores across the street. Palm Beach Gardens Mall is approximately one mile. The hotel shuttle can take you to the mall and various other places within in a limited distance (unfortunately not the airport).
For the price I paid, I am satisfied. Gonna have to get that cookie, though! I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree