You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast + WiFi Package
North Carolina
“Nice for the Price I Paid”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I didn't get my warm cookie upon arrival, which was disappointing, but Angel was very pleasant, and my room was ready early. My room was on the upper floor in Building C with a view of the highway. You can definitely hear the traffic but I'm from the city so the noise doesn't bother me at all. I booked through Hotels.com for the first time, but wish I had booked directly through the Doubletree because the price was the same ($89 per night/prepaid) and I think I would have gotten one of the newly renovated rooms. Having said that, the room was clean and spacious, with a king bed, a sleeper sofa, a nice-sized desk, and work chair. There is a refrigerator and a Wolfgang Puck dual cup coffee maker. The carpet could definitely use some updating but it's not gross and I always travel with a Glade vanilla plug-in to give my room a nice, but not heavy fragrance. The television was a nice size and only has 30 channels, but as I always say, if you came here just to watch tv, you should have stayed home. The balcony is nice and private with two chairs and a table. The internet was easy to access and parking was plentiful. The best part of this room for me was the shower - old plumbing makes for a powerful shower and I love it. There is a CVS just across the parking lot, a Publix and Outback Steakhouse, as well as other stores across the street. Palm Beach Gardens Mall is approximately one mile. The hotel shuttle can take you to the mall and various other places within in a limited distance (unfortunately not the airport).

For the price I paid, I am satisfied. Gonna have to get that cookie, though! I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words concerning the pleasant service you recieved from Angel one of our outstanding Front Office Associates, along with our clean rooms, private balconies and powerful water pressure, but was sorry to read that you did not recieve one of our World Famous warm Doubletree Cookies.
I hope to have the opportunity to personally give one of our Tin of cookies on you next trip to the our area, just stop by and ask to see me.

Manny O'Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
cleveland,ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the location in the past and enjoyed my stay. The staff is very nice and accommodating. But the carpet on the hallways and the room need to be cleaned or replaced. The room was clean and there are balconies with a chair and table set.
I ordered a chicken sandwich and forgot to tell them that I would come down and pick it up so, I wouldn't have to pay $18 for a chicken sandwich and fries. But unfortunately it was delivered to me. The sandwich was so bad I couldn't eat it.
The next time I stay that this hotel I will walk across the street and get food that cheaper food that taste good.

• Stayed April 2013
We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and kind words about our staff. I regret to hear that you encountered some cleanliness issues and were displeased with your room service meal. Thank you for sharing your comments with us so that we can improve our offerings and address the housekeeping issues prior to your next stay. We look forward to seeing you again and showing you our changes.

Kind regards,

Naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Perfect location...near I-95, great shopping and easy access to all of N. Palm and Palm Beach Gardens. Warm cookies to welcome guests and easy check in. Happy Hour and big screen TVs help to wind down from a busy day. Try dinner at the bar...or in the restaurant. Always yummy. Rooms away from I-95 have no noise factors...hint.

Room Tip: Ask to be situated away from the Interstate.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for this great review and sharing all of the outstanding amenities we offer our guests.
I hope you stop by my office and say hello on yiour next trip to our area, as I have some warm cookies waiting for you.

At your Service,

Manny O'BNeill
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wasn't expecting too much but ended up being a little better than I thought. Hotel is clean, rooms decent and nice pool area. Very friendly staff. Have a mini-Starbucks in the lobby which is nice but wish it was open later than noon. Only real complaint is the bed was too hard

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and we will keep your comment on the comfort of our bedding in mind as we look towards future improvements. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are town and letting us know how we are doing.

Regards,

Veracruz
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Its a good hotel, the problem; elevators to small, when you carrie luggage its a problem you have to cross halls and doors its a laberint.
The meeting center, its amazing one of the best I ever being.
Service, average, the waiters too slow.

Room Tip: not to far from elevators
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your and honest feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our meeting space and we will keep your comments on our property layout in mind as we look towards future improvements and we hope you will stay with us again should you return to our area in the future.

Regards,

General manager
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago and loved it. The location was great for us and the staff is very friendly. Everyone we encountered was so professional and helpful. Many thanks to staff member, Wade, for going out of his way to make us feel welcomed. We would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you takking the time to write this great review and for noting the friendly, professional and helpful staff we have.
I wish you could have seen the look on Wade's face when I handed him your review, it was PRICELESS.
I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Palm Beach Gardens.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed 4 nights for my husbands baseball tournament and was very impressed. I travel a ton for work and really appreciate a good stay on my vacation time. This was by far the most friendly, courteous staff I have ever encountered. It began with a wonderful welcome from Natasha at the front desk, she was more than accommodating! She handled some special requests efficiently & with a never ending smile.
The pool was great & had free comfy cabana's beside it as well as loungers, tables & chairs. The guest rooms were very clean & maintained. The beds were so comfortable and the bathroom had thick large bath towels. The housekeeping staff was very sweet.
We enjoyed the pizza & wings from the bar.
We had breakfast every morning at a wonderful buffet in their restaurant, containing several fresh hot items, fresh fruits, gourmet muffins etc. The staff in the restaurant was wonderful!
There is a Starbucks off the lobby, nice.
The hospitality room for gold members was very nice. Open weekday evenings with complimentary wine, beer, sodas & hors d'oeuvres.
Convenient to I-95. Tons of great restaurants & shopping within 2 miles. Plenty of free parking.
I would highly recommend this hotel for the business traveler as well as families.
Debbie from Chicago, IL

Room Tip: Ask for a garden view. We were on the top floor, 6th, overlooking the pool. All rooms have balconie...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I don't know what to say after reading this Great Review, except thank you!!!
I have posted your review in each of our departments, so our staff can share in the pride that we were able to make your stay a memorable experience.
The staff has asked me to let you and your family know, we think you are awesome.

Manny O'Neill

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#1 Best Value Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#6 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.