You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Central, Illinois, USA
“Spring training”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I took in some spring training games in Jupiter and stayed here a couple of the nights. Good location with lots of restaurants nearby. The pool was very nice one day after the game to soak up more Florida sunshine. Clean and comfortable rooms with great pillows. We'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and your comments concerning our clean comfortable rooms and great pillows, along with our great location and nice pool.
We look forward to welcoming you back for the 2014 Cardinals Spring Training.

Kind Regards

Manny O'Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
erin, ontario
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here recently as a single night stopover on my way up to NASA. I wanted a hotel close to the interstate - boy, did I get what I wanted! My room was almost an exit on the highway! This, of course, is why it was so incredibly noisy. I believe I was in the second tower - so my recommendation is to request a first tower room if you are staying here. The rooms are pretty shabby and desperately need some updating. Now, that said, I was greeted with a warm smile and lovely warm cookie. I was also given an excellent recommendation for a close by Mexican restaurant which was top notch. Will I stay here again - not a chance.....but I will definitely go back to that Mexican restaurant! :)

Room Tip: Ask for the first tower as it is a little farther away from the interstate and hopefully a little qu...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
We're so happy to hear that you were greeted with the warm hospitality we know and expect from our great staff. However, I'm disappointed to hear about the noise you had to endure and I am sorry that we were not able to provide you with one of Garden-view rooms that overlooks our lovely pool area.
We'll also keep your comments about refresh updates in mind as we continue to make improvements to our guest experience. We hope the next time you're in town and visit the Mexican restaurant, you'll also consider staying with us.

Marianna, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The pool was wonderful. It was chilly when we were there, but my kids still jumped in for a swim and ran back to jacuzzi! We had a great time sitting in the cabana's enjoying cocktails with friends while the kids played.
The rooms were excellent. The staff were very friendly and offered amazing welcome cookies WARM!! Yummy!!
The beds were so comfy! Although we did not eat in the restaurant, the decorations (especially because we were there over Christmas time) were absolutely STUNNING and amazingly beautiful. Even without the decorations, the lobby was one gorgeous view with a nice waterfall inside! I was very pleased!
Very close to everything! We even took the kids ice skating not even 20 minutes away! :) Very nice stay!

I did not use the spa but I did use the gym and it was very nice! Small but nice! They offer headphones that plug into their treadmills or elipticals with built in TV's so that you can watch what you want and hear it yourself. It was small, but for a weekend stay, it was perfect!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your great review, and telling everyone how special of hotel we have.
It is alway a pleasure to read, that we provided you and your family with a memorable stay.
We look forwards to being your host when you return to the area and we will have one of our warm and Yummy DoubleTree Cookies waiting for you and your family.

At your Service,

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at the Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens for a full week in March 2013. This was my second time staying at this hotel and I have received good service during both stays. As a Hilton Diamond member I was given a room on a high floor near the elevator. This was helpful considering there are very long corridors to get to parts of the hotel. I found the lobby and rooms to be very modern and clean. The bed and pillows are great and provide a good night sleep. I very much enjoyed having a refrigerator in the room and thought the internet was fast. My only complaint regarding the room would be the channel selection on the tv (very basic). I would have loved to use the club lounge, but the hours are very limited and the lounge closes early so I was never able to visit. The location of this hotel is great and is very close to shopping and restaurants. I am looking forward to returning next year if the price remains reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for this nice review, and as the General Manager, it always makes you feel good when you read a review such as yours, that let's you know that our Team, was succesful in providing our guests with a memorable experience.
I would also like you to know, we have 40" HD Televsion scheduled to be delivered in April with an expanded TV channel guide.
Again, thank you for your kind review and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our Hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Gardens area for the Honda Classic, although it was a very busy time the hotel staff was very friendly and assisted me in transportation and service, Ricky always seemed to either be at the counter or driving us with a smile on his face, couldnt have asked for more. The rooms itself were a bit noisy but overall very clean, great pool and restaurant was very pleased.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share you comments concerning your recent stay during the Honda Classic.
I appreciate your kind words concerning our friendly staff and in particular, noting the outstanding service provided by our Ricky on od our Front Desk Associates.
I wish you could see the smile on his face when I gave him a copy of our your review, "it was Priceless."
On you next visit to our hotel, please stop by my office and say hello.

At Your Service,
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Spent 5 nights here on business, all in the older section. Our room was a very long walk from the elevator, through a back door and across an outside bridge to the older building. I figure it was either that we had a late check-in, or they save the less desirable rooms for guests like us with discount rates. The lighting in the room was terrible, the TV didn't work right and the room was on the highway side, so lots of noise with the balcony door open. We complained and asked for another room, but they said they were fully booked. The second day we asked again, again were told they were "fully booked for the week." On the third night there was a work crew outside our room, running a generator at 11:30 at night. The noise was horrendous. We called the desk and insisted on another room, which magically was found. We were moved to a room still in the older building, but on the "garden" side (i.e. the pool side) of the building, which was much quieter and much nicer; better lighting, better view, closer to the elevator. For our trouble we got breakfast coupons for one day, after I asked; they weren't offered. On the plus side, the beds were very comfortable, rooms were clean and quiet, breakfast was good, staff helpful and friendly. Overall a mixed bag.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the garden side, and in the front building.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We’re sorry that we didn't provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about the noisy surroundings. I apologize that we were not able to accommodate you until later in your stay and for any inconvenience this caused. Your comments will help us improve and correct these issues for all future guests. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again the next time you’re in the area.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spent two nights with Internet reservation. Admitting desk gave no direction to find the room( in a separate older section of the hotel), and provided no map. Did not give direction to location at all ( take two right turns to the parking at the second building). Building was actually marked "c". Access door was sprung and didn't open and close securely. Our door rm 135, was all scratched up (see picture). We did not request a pet room. We did not Want a pet room. Scratched on both sides and setting low expectations. The room was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Water pressure excellent. Bed excellent. But the dining room was closed (even though we were told it was open) and the service in the lounge was really really slow. There was no breakfast but there is coffee and tea in the room.

We will not be seeking out double trees in the future.

• Stayed February 2013
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. However, we would like to apologize for the slow level of service you received in our lounge. We shared you comments with the appropriate team members to ensure issues like these are not repeated. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements. Thank you for your feedback

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.