“Pleasant hotel, watch room location, nice pool area, friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Velp, The Netherlands
“Pleasant hotel, watch room location, nice pool area, friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Quality hotel; good staff; resort feel to the pool area. Restaurant fine. Many stores and mall in near vicinity.
Pool side quieter.
After initial night in less pleasant room, this was immediately resolved and a newer room was provided at a $10 surcharge per night.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not get a ground floor room as you can then not sleep with window open; most rooms...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for writng a review about your stay at our hotel. We are sorry you were not happy with the initial room you were assigned, and I am pleased that we were able to immediately change your room to one that met your satisfaction.
I would also like the thank you for your kind words, about the quality of our hotel, the friendly staff, the resort feel of our pool area and our fine restaurant.
We look forward to wecloming you back in the near future and soon.

Manny O'Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Reservation was exactly as requested, high floor with air purifier. Reception staff friendly. They forgot to deliver breakfast vouchers but these were available when I went to the Front Desk. Room was quiet and confortable. Breakast was excellent.

Room Tip: Hotel very popular for conferences and weddings etc. - ask for a room on upper floors to avoid noise...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and noting our freindly staff, our 99.9% Allergen Free Pure room and excellent brekfast.
We are please that we provided you with a excellent stay and we hope to see you in the near future.

At Your Service,
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hotel was just right for what i was looking for. It's on PGA, next to i-95, and a ton of great restaurants within a mile. I golfed at PGA National, also less than a mile away. Rooms were clean, staff was great, and the pool area has a resort feel to it. Will return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and noting our great staff, clean rooms, resort style pool area and great location.
We look forward to being you host on you next trip to Palm Beach Gardens.

At Your Service
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at the Doubletree in Palm Beach Gardens more times than I can remember, for both business and pleasure, over the last 5 years. It is a charming hotel, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. All the staff are wonderful, especially Ricky H at the front desk. Nothing is too much for him. Even with my last minute reservation changes and constant demands he always provides the kind of service you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The rest of the staff also provide excellent service. It is a well managed hotel, Sandy the reception manager is exceptional.
The bar and restaurant are very chic, and the pool area is a little oasis.
For the price, this hotel cannot be beaten.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for this outstanding review and recognizing our wonderful staff, charming hotel and great bar.
I also want to thank you for your glowing comments about the 5 Star Service that our Front Desk Associate Ricky H. has provide you with during your many stays at our hotel. The look on Ricky's face when I presented him with your review was "PRICELESS."
As a General Manager, it is guests like you that take the time to recognize the efforts put forth by our staff, that reminds me of why I got into this crazy business.
Please stop by my office and say hello on your next visit to our hotel so I can thank you in person.

At Your Service
Cromwell, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel is decent BUT it did not work for me.

There were a variety of things that I did not like:
Hotel is pet friendly... I have concerns about fleas & other pests left over from other people's pets.
The rooms are far away from reception and through doors & breezeways... not very helpful.
There was construction outside my room on the highway at night... loud and bothersome.
Rooms very simple, TV small, no closet for clothes.
Asked for help with my bags on arrival, it never came.
Internet was not working during my stay.

All in all, it was too much to bear and I had to leave for another place. I doubt I'll be back, even though the staff was very friendly to me several hours into my stay (kudos). Most people would say this place was ok, but it did not work for me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear that your stay was not all that you expected it to be. We've addressed the customer service and maintenance issues you experienced with our team and apologize for any discomfort. We’re also sorry that our pet policy didn't meet your needs. Your comments will help us improve our policies and serve our guests better in the future. We hope you’ll consider give us another chance if you return to the area.

Warm regards,
Loganville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel. Very beautiful lobby, restaurant and location was great. Room and bed was really comfy and cozy. Staff was polite and courteous. I did NOT use any of the amenities (pool, spa, gym...). My only negative is that the shower area, specifically the border/trim, needs a "touch" up; otherwise, everything was great. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind review and recognizing our polite and courteous staff, along with our comfy and cozy room, as well as our beautiful lobby and restaurant.
We are happy that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Billerica, MA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Although a bit run down, the hotel is very convenient to the airport, the beach, and shopping.
Nice pool area with cabanas/outside sleeping/resting areas.
I understand they allow pets (didn't need this but it is a nice feature)
They also have smoking rooms which is more rare all the time (though I didn't need this either)
The bar area and lobby area are chic

Room for improvement:
- only option is feather pillows that provide no support for the head/neck
- sink in bathroom, and light switch seem to be about 6 inches to short/low
- overall paint job would be nice
- rooms facing the highway are a bit loud (so I was told - we were facing the pool area)

Room Tip: Try for a pool/garden view to avoid traffic sounds from nearby route 95.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your are correct, that we are are a pet friendly hotel and that we offer smoking rooms. I also apreciate your comments about our great location, chic lobby and bar and our nice pool area with cabanas.
We hope to see you in the near future.

Manny O'Neill

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.