Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean, centrally located”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hotel was just right for what i was looking for. It's on PGA, next to i-95, and a ton of great restaurants within a mile. I golfed at PGA National, also less than a mile away. Rooms were clean, staff was great, and the pool area has a resort feel to it. Will return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and noting our great staff, clean rooms, resort style pool area and great location.
We look forward to being you host on you next trip to Palm Beach Gardens.

At Your Service

460 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at the Doubletree in Palm Beach Gardens more times than I can remember, for both business and pleasure, over the last 5 years. It is a charming hotel, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. All the staff are wonderful, especially Ricky H at the front desk. Nothing is too much for him. Even with my last minute reservation changes and constant demands he always provides the kind of service you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The rest of the staff also provide excellent service. It is a well managed hotel, Sandy the reception manager is exceptional.
The bar and restaurant are very chic, and the pool area is a little oasis.
For the price, this hotel cannot be beaten.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for this outstanding review and recognizing our wonderful staff, charming hotel and great bar.
I also want to thank you for your glowing comments about the 5 Star Service that our Front Desk Associate Ricky H. has provide you with during your many stays at our hotel. The look on Ricky's face when I presented him with your review was "PRICELESS."
As a General Manager, it is guests like you that take the time to recognize the efforts put forth by our staff, that reminds me of why I got into this crazy business.
Please stop by my office and say hello on your next visit to our hotel so I can thank you in person.

At Your Service
Cromwell, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel is decent BUT it did not work for me.

There were a variety of things that I did not like:
Hotel is pet friendly... I have concerns about fleas & other pests left over from other people's pets.
The rooms are far away from reception and through doors & breezeways... not very helpful.
There was construction outside my room on the highway at night... loud and bothersome.
Rooms very simple, TV small, no closet for clothes.
Asked for help with my bags on arrival, it never came.
Internet was not working during my stay.

All in all, it was too much to bear and I had to leave for another place. I doubt I'll be back, even though the staff was very friendly to me several hours into my stay (kudos). Most people would say this place was ok, but it did not work for me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear that your stay was not all that you expected it to be. We've addressed the customer service and maintenance issues you experienced with our team and apologize for any discomfort. We’re also sorry that our pet policy didn't meet your needs. Your comments will help us improve our policies and serve our guests better in the future. We hope you’ll consider give us another chance if you return to the area.

Warm regards,
Loganville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel. Very beautiful lobby, restaurant and location was great. Room and bed was really comfy and cozy. Staff was polite and courteous. I did NOT use any of the amenities (pool, spa, gym...). My only negative is that the shower area, specifically the border/trim, needs a "touch" up; otherwise, everything was great. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind review and recognizing our polite and courteous staff, along with our comfy and cozy room, as well as our beautiful lobby and restaurant.
We are happy that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,
Billerica, MA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Although a bit run down, the hotel is very convenient to the airport, the beach, and shopping.
Nice pool area with cabanas/outside sleeping/resting areas.
I understand they allow pets (didn't need this but it is a nice feature)
They also have smoking rooms which is more rare all the time (though I didn't need this either)
The bar area and lobby area are chic

Room for improvement:
- only option is feather pillows that provide no support for the head/neck
- sink in bathroom, and light switch seem to be about 6 inches to short/low
- overall paint job would be nice
- rooms facing the highway are a bit loud (so I was told - we were facing the pool area)

Room Tip: Try for a pool/garden view to avoid traffic sounds from nearby route 95.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your are correct, that we are are a pet friendly hotel and that we offer smoking rooms. I also apreciate your comments about our great location, chic lobby and bar and our nice pool area with cabanas.
We hope to see you in the near future.

Regards,
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed for only a night for my birthday. Convienent location, right off of I-95. It has many nice restaurant within walking distance and or very inexpensive cab ride. Lobby is very nice lobby and the staff is very helpful and non-judgemental. There were 2 Ferrari's parked out front not sure if they were staying however, it wouldn't surprise me with the elegance of this place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and for choosing to stay with us on your birthday and pointing out the friendly staff, great location and our elegant hotel.
Stop by my office located in the lobby of the hotel, on your next trip to our area and say hello.

Port Hadlock, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Spent two nights in this hotel, with a pet. Treated like a second class citizen. Room was smelly, ground floo. there was a huge noisy machinery that went off and on outside the room all night. the air conditioner was noisy. they slapped a $ 75.00 (unexpected) non refundable pet fee over the already inflated room rate, (given that the room, aside from being smelly and noisy was small, inconvenient). Then I was required to sign a "pet document" that was simply insulting in it's terms. Insult to injury. Oh, but, my goodness, when i checked in, wonder of wonders!!! i was offered a "warm cookie"...oh, but I wasn't offered help with my luggage, had to insist on it, and the personnel were slightly "put out" that they needed to call someone to help me. (I'm a female, was by myself with a pet, had driven for hours before arriving there...tired...oh...but, after all, I was offered a "warm cookie"...) There is no place to eat in the hotel, when I went downstairs and asked I was bluntly told, "no dinner"...no suggestion about where to go, just "no dinner". service was lacklustre at best. nice lobby didn't prepare me for the substandard room and service. Can't believe this is a Hilton Property. Quite silly that they offer a carbohydrate laden "warm cookie" and attach so much importance to a silly bit of nonsense. What might be better is to offer good accommodations and even a semblance of service. There were so many things that were offensive, not the least of which was the internet service was not the highest speed, for that you had to shell out a few more dollars. Shocking.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. As I stated in my email to you, I'm terribly sorry to hear that your stay was not all that you expected it to be. We've addressed the customer service and maintenance issues you experienced with our team and apologize for any discomfort. We’re also sorry that our pet policy didn't meet your needs. Your, comments will help us improve our policies and serve our guests better in the future. I thank you for your kind reply to my email and allowing us the opportunity to provide you with a memorable stay in the future.

Warm regards,
Manny O'Neill

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#7 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.