“Doubletree's Meeting Facilities” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“Doubletree's Meeting Facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

What a wonderful place to hold a meeting. The facility is excellent and can be configured for any size group. The staff is superior! They take care of all your needs with a smile. The food is terrific as well.
As a board member for a local women's networking group I can attest to how well this hotel takes care of your needs. Jose Daniells, Pilar Gallego, Diana Cozzan, Manny Holguin, Oscar Cabrera, Maria Ramirez and Robin Ramos are the BEST. They are there to set up more tables, fix the AV equipment, replenish the buffet, serve the coffee and clear the tables without anything but a smile and letting us know how the appreciate us! We are really the ones who appreciate them!
Our group has met at several other local hotels and restaurants, but this is by far superior! Thanks guys!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for this great review concerning your Catering events at our hotel and your comments concerning the professionalism and caring of our staff and how they went beyond the call of duty.
Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity of hosting your next event.
Manny O'Neill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am so impressed with the professionalism and caring of the Staff which handle our catering events. They go above and beyond the call of duty. Also, the food (both for breakfast and lunch events) is outstanding...not your typical buffet as the food is very fresh and tasty. I would recommend that any organization utilize the DoubleTree in Palm Beach Gardens for their events. I have also attended evening events and they do a fantastic job on setting stages, etc. The staff who I work with and am very pleased is Pilar Gallego, Diana Cozzan, Manny Holguin, Jose Daniells, Maria Ramirez, Robin Romas and Oscar Cabrera, My hats off to all of them! Because I am local, I have not personally stayed in the rooms, however I have heard from business travelors that they were very happy with the rooms and staff as well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words concerning the superior service you revieved during your recent meeting at our hotel and for taking the time to recognize several of our outstanding staff.
I have shared your review with the staff and I wish you were here to see the smiles on their faces, it was PRICELESS.
If you would stop by my office the next time you have a meeting at our hotel, I would like to personally thank you for your kind words.
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Came for a wedding and stayed 2 nights. Everything was clean, new, modern. Comfy beds. free (slow) wifi, though if I had plugged in or paid $10 it would have been faster. Right next to a CVS that has any sort of forgotten item you might need to pick up, as well as beer/wine. Room had a small drink fridge, so that could be convenient. Quiet, and has a medium sized, but nice, pool and jacuzzi area. They ran out of towels, but I was too lazy to ask for more. Hotel bar was very hospitable to the wedding guests each night after festivities, and breakfast was also very good. Nothing totally amazing here, but you get predictable quality and cleanliness for a good price.

• Stayed November 2012
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your taking the time to share your positive experience at our hotel and pointing out how clean of a hotel we have and how hospitalbe our staff were to your wedding attendee's.
We hope to have the opportunity to be your host n the near future.
Lakeland, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed in this hotel this past Friday and Saturday night. We came in late and checked in late. To our delight (or so we thought) We were automatically "upgraded" to a "Pool view" room for an extra $20 per night. Only problem is our room (620) had really limited view. You can see the trees surrounding the pool area great, but the pool, not so much.

Anyway, when submitting the reservation I clearly stated my preferences were high floor, close to the elevator. We did get put on the top floor, but our room was the furthest possible from the elevator. Not something I felt I should complain about, but still an annoyance.

The room did have an odor when we walked in, almost like someone had hidden a sweaty pair of gym socks somewhere and the maids didn't find them. Again, not something we wanted to make a fuss about, as we got used to it within about 20 minutes.

Saturday morning, we left the hotel around 8AM. We did the things we had to do for the day and came back around 2:15 or so. We noticed our room had not been cleaned. We needed to change for an event we were attending, so we hung the do not disturb sign on the door and showered and got dressed. We left the hotel again around 3PM, and removing the do-not-disturb sign on our way back out.

Around 9PM, we arrive back at the hotel and walked into our room to find it has still not been cleaned. I walked down to the front desk and was told that the room was not cleaned because the do not disturb sign was on the door when the maid came by. I explained that the sign had only been out for at a maximum of 30-45 minutes and asked that they send someone up to clean it while we socialized with some of our friends. Her response was that there was no housekeeping staff in the hotel at that hour and the most she would do was send up fresh towels.

My wife was the first to go back to the room, and I came up later after she was asleep. I did not think to look for the towels before going to bed. It wasn't until the next morning that I found out that instead of towels, they had hung a bag of coffee cups and toiletries on our door handle (they didn't even bring them inside) - and completely forgot our towels.

None of these things in and of itself is really a big deal, but the combination of all of them made for an unpleasant experience. I was super annoyed with with the front desk's attendant's attitude when I was requesting my room be cleaned. All I wanted was a clean room and it almost seemed like she was implying I shouldn't have been in the shower at the time the maid came by.

Sorry, as your consumer, I shouldn't have to know or care what your housekeeping schedule is. I would also think that if you go by a room at one point during your shift and it says do not disturb, you should at least make an attempt to go back before your shift is out. That one little check and balance would have kept them from getting this review.

Not saying I won't be back, I still believe in the Hilton brand, but this time a few things just kind of slipped through the cracks. Not impressed, and the desk staff didn't seem to care. All I can say is that I expected more from a DoubleTree.

Room Tip: Please ask to see the view and verify you can actually see the pool before paying extra for "Po...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
I’m very sorry for the miscommunication with our housekeeping. We want to make every effort to ensure our rooms meet our high expectations as well as our guests. We understand that it’s the little things that help to make your stay more comfortable and we are sorry we missed the mark. We will be offering extra trainings in service policies and procedures so that the missteps you encountered do not happen again. I hope to see you again soon for a much better experience.
plymouth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

All in all, this is a nice hotel. If booking a room, ask not to be in building 'c'. Our first night, we had a room in this section and it is separated from the main building by a small outdoor walkway on each floor. You can also use a separate entrance to the building without going through the lobby. I did not feel safe after dark using either of these. The staff did change our room the next morning for the remainder of our stay and were very accommodating.
In both of our rooms, although the rooms and bedding were clean, the bathroom tile and floor were not. Bathroom fans did not work and the lighting was poor.
Our rate was a pkg promotion that came with complimentary breakfast. The breakfast was excellent with made to order items. If breakfast was not included with your room, it was very pricey! The complimentary cookies were awesome!

Room Tip: Not building C.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your glowing feedback. However, we are very sorry if you felt uncomfortable while staying in a certain section of our hotel. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts so we could make a room switch. I can assure you that we have a robust security team to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. We hope you come back and enjoy our popular made-to-order breakfast. We’ll be sure to have fresh cookies waiting for you upon arrival.
North Port, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I can not say enough good things about DoubleTree. We came over to West Palm as a family and to promote our boat company at the Florida Sportsman Expo. These shows typically wear us out so when booking a hotel, my main goal is to focus on the MOST RELAXING of accomodations without overspending out of our budget. This DoubleTree is like a little Oasis. After reading reviews, I requested a pool/garden view room on an upper floor(I suggest you do the same). The grounds are VERY VERY VERY beautiful and well kept. The pool area was by far my favorite of any hotel I have ever stayed at. Beautiful tropical trees, large heated pool,jacuzzi and the private cabanas! Oh my gahhh I could have slept in the cabanas! They were soooooo comfortable and gave the whole place a luxurious feel! My daughter loved the pool area and we spent an ENTIRE day there. Service was a little spotty & slow from the Oz restaurant, but it was convenient, we got up to get our own drinks from the pitcher a few times because no one ever came to check on us... The lounge had a great employee--Miguel--I think that was his name, very funny and friendly and on the ball with service.For the price of this hotel, I would deffinatley stay here any time I'm ever in the area! Thank you for a great stay and keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Request a room on an upper floor facing the pool/garden area. Otherwise you get a view of the busy r...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for this lovely review, your comments, will continue to motivate our staff to be the best they can be, and Miguel want me to thank you for recognizing his efforts.
The next time you are in the hotel please stop by and say hello.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The organizations I work with are all local, so I can not comment on the rooms. But, I CAN comment on the great location (right off of 1-95 and PGA) and I would like to share my thoughts on the catering events I have planned and executed at the DoubleTree by Hilton. I highly recommend holding a breakfast or lunch at the DoubleTree. The food on the buffet has always been fresh, tasty and well presented. Equally as impressive is the STAFF!!!!! The staff is well trained to anticipate a customer's needs, and act on those needs without coaching. They make adjustments from adding seating & place settings to setting up last minute A/V hookups appear seamless. I would like to give particular mention to Jose Daniells, Pilar Gallego, Diana Cozzan, Manny Holguin, Oscar Cabrera, Maria Ramirez and Robin Ramos. With their continued assistance, (and yes, we have had the same staff for almost the entire year!) we have experienced the ultimate in customer service! Kudos to a terrific venue, incredible staff, and all you do to create memorable events for those of us in the community.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for this greaty review, I can not be more proud of our staff, that they were able to provide you with the superior service you have stated in this review.
On behalf of the staff you have noted, I say Thank You from a proud General Manager!!!
Manny O'Neill

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#1 Best Value Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.