This hotel was awful mainly because the staff is so indifferent and rude to the guests. Check in was horrible - and even though I was not rude to the staff checking me in she gave me attitude told me to step to side and did not offer me the cookie. Then the room had a horrible humidity problem - I had to keep the air below 70 because if not the room would get horribly humid. I was in town for work and had some pleadings and other court documents I needed to print and copy. I brought my own printer and was using the copy machine in the business executive center (only redeeming quality about this hotel is the executive center attached to the hotel and the location of the hotel). However, one night it was rather late and the executive center was closed so I went to the front desk and after waiting a couple of minutes for someone to come out of the back the lady looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked her if she could make me copies. After she acquiesced she immediately told me she was going to have to charge me for the copies - even though copies are FREE in the executive center! I thanked her and went back to my room and just resolved to get up a little earlier the next day to make my own 4 copies in the executive center since apparently any copies made by the front desk staff come directly out of their paycheck. Another morning I asked a housekeeper for extra towels - she agreed to give me ONE extra. Overall, the hotel is dated (they have made some renovations to the lobby but one look at the carpet and ou can tell the housekeeping staff is not very keen on actually keeing the lobby clean) and the staff was rude - I was there for two days and could NOT wait to leave. I go to palm beach about once a month for work and have stayed at other hotels in the area that were booked so I went with doubletree. I was mainly disappointed by the staff and the humidity problem in the room which made me extremely uncomfortable when I was working in the room. Location of this hotel is excellent - you've got restaurants, publix, starbucks, etc. close by.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 8 miles from Palm Beach International Airport:(PBI), and just west of the beaches. The Doubletree offers a Zen like atmosphere that slows you down from the hectic pace of the work day. It starts from the moment you enter the lobby with its' reflective black marble floors and three tranquil waterwalls. This combined with leather seating, rich wood surfaces, tea light candles, and soothing music provides for a relaxing start to your visit with us. A resort style swimming pool complete with 5 cabanas, a Grotto pool bar, and lush tropical landscaping will afford your attendees the feeling of being in a true resort environment. All 279 of our guestrooms afford full balconies, complimentary wireless Internet connectivity, Samsung flat screen televisions, Wolfgang Puck coffee makers, ergonomic desk chairs, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Upgrade to a PURE room that provides a 99% allergen-free environment through the technology of this air filtration device that purifies the air with the use of tea tree oil.Dining within the OZ (oh zee) restaurant offers a refreshing change of pace from your typical hotel dining room. Offering a Steak & Fusion menu, the Oz has your health and your wealth in mind with its new calorie counting menu by the oz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.