We stayed at the Doubletree in March 2011. The hotel was very nice and in a good spot. It had a lot of potential of being a great hotel but lacked the service to do it. First, there used to be a Starbucks in the lobby which has been turned into a leftover coffee station. They serve Starbucks coffee but that is the extent of it. The Starbucks shelves were filled with fruit and bottled drinks. The size names were even changed. For example instead of the Venti size drink they called it Supremo. There was a cute lounge/bar that also had a lot of potential but there was no bartender during the day if you wanted a frozen drink by the pool. A member of the staff told us that there used to be a tiki hut outside for drinks but it was closed. They even keep the gift store locked and if you want to go in a member from the desk will give you a key. There are places within walking distance like a CVS, shops & restaurants like Outback & Irish Pub. There is complimentary transportation within 2 miles. The pool area was nice except our first day there was some type of sporting event booked there and there were a thousand kids playing soccer around the pool. After that it was very relaxing including the great cabanas to lounge in. Overall we had a good experience but wish they would realize they could be so much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree