You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410   |
Hotel deals
Cherry Hill, NJ
“A lot of Potential”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

We stayed at the Doubletree in March 2011. The hotel was very nice and in a good spot. It had a lot of potential of being a great hotel but lacked the service to do it. First, there used to be a Starbucks in the lobby which has been turned into a leftover coffee station. They serve Starbucks coffee but that is the extent of it. The Starbucks shelves were filled with fruit and bottled drinks. The size names were even changed. For example instead of the Venti size drink they called it Supremo. There was a cute lounge/bar that also had a lot of potential but there was no bartender during the day if you wanted a frozen drink by the pool. A member of the staff told us that there used to be a tiki hut outside for drinks but it was closed. They even keep the gift store locked and if you want to go in a member from the desk will give you a key. There are places within walking distance like a CVS, shops & restaurants like Outback & Irish Pub. There is complimentary transportation within 2 miles. The pool area was nice except our first day there was some type of sporting event booked there and there were a thousand kids playing soccer around the pool. After that it was very relaxing including the great cabanas to lounge in. Overall we had a good experience but wish they would realize they could be so much better.

Room Tip: Use discount websites
  • Stayed March 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. We arrived at noon, but check-in was at 3 and no rooms were available at that time. The lady at the front desk was very rude about it, handed me back my reservation and just told us "check-in is at 3". I was not impressed with that initial interaction, but I put it down as her having a bad day.

We came back at 3 and someone else helped us; she wasn't rude, but check-in took a very long time. She was unable to locate my partner's Hilton Honors Rewards on the system (we went back later and the person at the front desk was able to locate it with no issues). At this point my partner and I were getting very frustrated and just wanted to get to our room.

Once we finally got checked in we tried to find our room based on the directions that were given to us, but she failed to mention that there are a couple of different buildings and that we were located in building B. After walking around and getting lost we finally located our building and room. We got one of the older rooms and it showed; the shower head was cemented to the wall on an angle and could not be moved, so that you had to lean to the side in order to shower. We called and complained about it and were placed in a renovated room the next day, which was a definite improvement.

On the day we checked out we wanted to print our boarding passes at the business centre, but their printers didn't work. We had to have someone at the front desk print it for us from their end.

Overall I would not stay in this hotel again. We stayed at Doubletrees before and never had an issue, but with this hotel the experience with the level of service from the moment we stepped in to moment we left was very poor.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

I called to check availability & William was extremely helpful on the phone! Upon arrival we were given warm (delicious) cookies:)
Our room was clean & the pool was good but the cabanas by the pool were heavenly!
We will be returning! We had booked one night but after staying one night we decided to stay a 2nd night. Thanks everyone at Doubletree!

• Stayed March 2011
Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

The hotel was quite comfortable, with many extra values, such as the computer room and the chocolate chip cookies. We had a few problems but the staff quickly dealt with them. Especially helpful were the young ladies at the front-desk and the maintenance man Carlos Leon. When we could not open the lock on one of our suitcases, Carlos quickly solved the problem. We would definitely recommend the hotel to friends.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Belfast
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

I stayed in the Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens recently over the Honda Classic tournament. We had checked out of another hotel nearby as it was so bad, so with that said the Doubletree was always going to be an improvement. The lobby is really nice, clean and modern. The guy who checked me in was extremely nice and he completed the process really quickly - which might explain why he checked me into a room that was already occupied!! I returned to the desk, told him what happened and he apologised with sincerity and allocated me another room. This time, I ended up on the 3rd floor with the corner room of the first block. I walked in and the noise from the Intersection outside was awful - there was absolutely no way I was going to be able to sleep in it, so I returned again to the front desk. I work in the hospitality industry and if someone makes a genuine complaint (ie walks into an occupied room) you damn well make sure that they have absolutely no cause to return to the desk for a 2nd time. So, the receptionist was genuinely shocked to see me back, he enquired why and I told him. I also mentioned that I just wanted a quite room, poolside (which was obviously the quite side of the hotel). Eventually I end up with a disabled access room which I have no issue with - apart from one - no wardrobe!! I'm now intrigued as to what people in a wheelchair must do with their clothes for a long stay - obviously the Doubletree thinks that they don't need to wear crease -free clothing, but the 4 hangers that were strategically left on the door knob of the interconnecting room door, appear to be what covers for not having a proper space to hang your clothes. You also need to be aware that the hotel is designed in two very distinctive blocks with an open atrium between them - if you are a female single traveller - I would really recommend asking for a room in the 1st block closest to reception.
The stay from then on, 3 nights was eventful. Night 1, Police attending to a domestic, appear to need to bring half of the State with them including narcotics dogs, Night 2 involved a Mexican get-together in the room adjacent to me until 4am and low and behold, Night 3 was deathly quite, which was little consolation as I had to be up at 5am! It really just shows how small things in hotels can turn against you. An hour earlier at check-in (we checked in at 9) and everything would probably have been fine!
On the positive side, the bar and restaurant are really nice, breakfast had a good selection and the staff were very pleasant. The gym is a good size with modern equipment, the only downside was that there was no aircon, so it was very hot. Would I stay again, yes, I would and probably will, but I'll be sure to phone ahead next time to make sure I get a first choice room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

Friendly and courteous staff, perfectly clean and pleasant environment plus nice and spacious rooms. Added advantages were reasonable price, free internet, free parking and excellent buffet breakfast all included in price. The minor maintenance problems were promptly taken care of. We had two rooms for six nights each and everything went as expected. Hotel is centrally located to all sight seeing points of interest of the region. The number of business meetings held there during our stay confirms that the management looks after their clients. I won’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to others going to Palm Beach area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
MannyONiell, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 24, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center. We are very happy that you had a wonderful stay. The reason you saw a lot of business people at the hotel is we have a 5 star conference center. We call it the Executive Meeting Center, it is triple certified - PURE allergy free air, IACC and Silver LEED. We hope you will be returning to our hotel in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your next stay. - Manny O'Niell, GM
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

My friend and I stayed at this Double Tree over a long weekend early in February. We were greeted with smiles and conversation at the front desk. The hotel has beautiful decor, grounds and atmosphere. Service was outstanding from the free cookies, free shuttle service within a 2 mile radius, helpful suggestions for resaturants and shopping, and responsiveness to our needs as customers. I have traveled to many places and this hotel made my top 5 for their excellent service. Our toilet kept running one night and they had it fixed quickly along with a voucher for another free cookie. Breakfast was exceptional with healthy options and made to order omlets. Wi-Fi is available and free along with comfy beds. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing a review about The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center. We are glad you were able to enjoy some of the free amenities we offer, such as the shuttle within a 2 mile radius, the complimentary wireless internet in everyroom and the cookies. Did you know that you can actually go to any DoubleTree hotel and purchase a dozen cookies? We are looking forward to your next stay at our hotel, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our hotel. Manny O'Neill GM

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Address: 4431 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Location: United States > Florida > Palm Beach Gardens
#1 Best Value Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
#5 Business Hotel in Palm Beach Gardens
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens 3.5*
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.