“Marriott Palm Beach Gardens is Clean and Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Up to 15% off + More
Decatur, Ga
“Marriott Palm Beach Gardens is Clean and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

I stayed here last week and must say that the Marriott in Palm Beach Gardens is so very nice. I am retired and travel to this area to see my grand kids frequently. I just love a nice clean and friendly hotel. Thank you.

Stayed May 2007
roger_amidon, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this review, March 30, 2009
Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive comments about your last visit here. Your business is important to us and I hope we will welcome you back soon. Roger Amidon, General Manager

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2007

I've stayed at this hotel for a total of 14 days over the last year on company business/vacation and recommend it very highly. The location is right off I-95(but just far enough away not to hear traffic noise) with ample parking. Many restaurants and mall shopping are 5-10 minutes away. A courtesy shuttle will take you to most nearby locations. A trio of computers just off the lobby are free- a nice touch.
The rooms have very comfortable beds, atop which the number of pillows are sufficient to hold off a gunfight, coffeemakers and average size TV's. Refrigerators are on request only.
Regarding the staff, the only appropriate word is spectacular! Stefan, at the front desk, instantly makes you feel welcomed and at home. Connie, who greets and takes care of you in the club floor lounge at breakfast, is everyone's surrogate mother while they're away from home, making sure your day starts out right. The club floor is well worth the extra $20 a night considering that food and drinks(alcohol's extra) are available several hours a day.
The restaurant (Blue Flame) had above average food at reasonable prices and an excellent Sunday brunch for about $19. The restaurant staff were courteously unobtrusive and genuinely interested in seeing that you enjoyed your meal.
Staying in a hotel where everyone's at the top of their game is a pleasure, keeping the Marriott a cut above the competition.

Stayed April 2007
First of all, please accept my gratitude for your positive comments about our hotel during your last extended stay with us. I hope you will be returning soon and, if so, please contact me directly so I many assist you with your plans. Roger Amidon, General Manager
Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2007

We stayed here for a wedding in Jupiter Florida. The location is great- close to shopping and several great restaurants. The hotel is a typical marriott. The front desk was pleasant and well informed. The cleaning service was terrible. Our last day, our room was never cleaned. The maids were still working on the rooms as late as 7:00 pm. I don't know if the hotel was under staffed or what. The pool area is nice, but the pool itself was not heated, a little chilly for my liking. Finally, the hotel has what appears to be an extremely
popular night club that is open from Thursday thru Sunday. It is busy, loud, and noisy. If your a light sleeper, look out. Make sure you ask for a room on the opposite of the night club. Overall, our stay was fine but I would probably never stay here again if I had a choice.

Stayed March 2007
Please allow me to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience during your stay with us in March, 2007. Since your stay, all of our guestrooms have been renovated and the housekeeping staff is continually trained to exceed your expectations. I hope if you are in the area, you will give us another try. Please contact me directly if I can assist you now or in the future. Roger Amidon, General Manager
Switzerland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2006

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel. I have to say that I found the staff consistently friendly and helpful.
My first disappointment was that the windows were bolted shut and I was told that it was not possible to open them. I object strongly to having to breathe stale air during my sleep.
Then the room turned out to be inhabited by tiny ants. They have probably gone on to colonize the next hotel in which I stayed because I could not prevent them getting into my luggage.
The worst thing however was to wake in the night to find that I had been bitten by bedbugs. This is the first experience I have had of this nature but it is sufficient to ensure that I will be returning my Marriott card and never staying in one of their hotels again.

• Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2006

Stayed at the Marriott for 2 nights on business. I was very pleased with the front desk staff as well as the bell boys. Everyone was very helpful and polite. Was put into a smoking room, but when I called the front desk they quickly moved me into a non-smoking.
The pool and jacuzzi looked nice, however I did not get to use them. The rooms are very nice, with your basic amenities (coffee maker, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion from Bath and Body works) marble in the bathroom and granite sink top, large closet with plenty of hangers. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows and a feather bed. I really have no complaints, and would definately stay there again.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive comments in your review. Since you stayed here in June, 2006, the hotel has become completely "non-smoking" so guests do not have to ask for a non-smoking room. I hope if you are staying in the area again, we will be your hotel of choice. Please contact me if I can assist you now or in the future. Roger Amidon, General Manager
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2006

I stayed at this hotel for one night on business/ I read all the reviews on Tripadvisors so I knew that the property was recently renovated. The decor were definately clean and new. The room was on the small side. I was disappointed by the bathroom set up. The sink outside of the bathroom. The vent would turn on in the bathroom when you turn on the light - rally really loud...

The bed had great sheets - wonderful comforter (rather than those blanket sheets. The matterace was a little too soft for me - actually I didn't sleep too well b/c of it. The front desk told me to tell them next time in advance and they'd put something hard under it.

I was really tired when I got there and ordered room service from the in-hotel restaurant. It was a great roasted bass - highly recommend it if you're stuck ordering room service.

The water pressure was good. The towels looked a little worn, though.

Overall I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2006
Thank you for your comments in the review about your experience during your stay with us in March, 2006. We are always striving to exceed expectations and deliver excellent service. I hope if you are planning to be in the area again, we will welcome you back. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future. Roger Amidon, General Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2005

Recently stayed here on a business trip and I was not overwhelmed. The staff was courteous and friendly, but at a loss to find a package that was sent to me at the hotel. In their defense, they apologized profusely when it was eventually found (exactly where it was supposed to be). The room I was assigned was on one of the floors undergoing renovation. This didn't present a problem, but the room had a "worn" feeling and the television had a volume issue: it was either too loud or too quiet. I couldn't seem to find an in-between. Perhaps the renovated rooms are nicer.

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business
Allow me to take this opportunity to apologize for your disappointing experience during your stay with us in May, 2005. Since your visit, all of our guestrooms have been completely renovated. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back so you can experience the new rooms. I'm sure they would exceed your expectations! Roger Amidon, General Manager

Been to Palm Beach Gardens Marriott? Share your experiences!