I checked-in late in the evening which is when one usually gets the C-squad. Wasn't the case here. Aramis who was working the front desk had a refreshing welcome after a long day. I stayed on the 9th floor in a very comfortable, quiet room. While the hotel appears to have been renovated, I can always tell when I'm in a Marriott because their bathrooms are always subpar - decor is dated, noisy (either an electric fan, open exhaust fan, or both), and shower head that is weak. The business center was good and included free internet access. Easy access to the highway. I got a rate sub $100 which was very reasonable. Would consider again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is a great place to relax and getaway or to hold your next meeting or event. It has a nightclub right next door for both guests and outsiders convenience. The Blue Fire Grille has many dining options to choose from, and you can also take a dip in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens