“Comfortable, service to match” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Georgia
“Comfortable, service to match”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I checked-in late in the evening which is when one usually gets the C-squad. Wasn't the case here. Aramis who was working the front desk had a refreshing welcome after a long day. I stayed on the 9th floor in a very comfortable, quiet room. While the hotel appears to have been renovated, I can always tell when I'm in a Marriott because their bathrooms are always subpar - decor is dated, noisy (either an electric fan, open exhaust fan, or both), and shower head that is weak. The business center was good and included free internet access. Easy access to the highway. I got a rate sub $100 which was very reasonable. Would consider again.

Room Tip: 9th floor or above appears to be concierge levels.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Dear JulesVereneJr;

So glad to hear that there is no C team here!! Checking in at any hotel during the wee hours can be questionable and it is great to hear that we are on our game! I am so sorry about your perception of Marriott bathrooms overall and will be certain to share this with the company. The goal has been to provide as much 'living' space to the guest as possible, limiting bathroom footage.. but showers and fans and lighting should all be A+. We will be certain to address ours here at The Palm Beach Gardens Marriott.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Deborah Carr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed for the night while on business. From the moment I walked in, I knew I made the right choice in a hotel not only because of the Marriott brand, but it started with a smile from both employees at check in. The staff was friendly, quick and offered suggestions close by to grab dinner and enjoy sitting outside on the intercoastal waterway. The fresh new look in the lobby and concierge lounge was great. I was on the 11th floor, the rooms were clean and updated and was comfortable. Every employee that I encountered had a smile and seemed happy to be working at this hotel. I believe the management team has focused on customer service and it shows in every department.
The only thing I didnt like was the pool closed at dusk as I worked all day and would have loved night swim, but couldn't.
The hotel is right off the highway with shopping and restaurants close by.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear jrld;

Thank you for your complimentary review of our hotel. Your kind words motivate me and our team of associates to continue doing what we are doing - and that is our opportunity to serve our guests with caring service, excellent quality and clean, safe surroundings. Our team will be excited to read your response.

As for the pool, please never hesitate to ask. We are always willing to be flexible when we can.

We hope you will visit with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Had a great stay. The hotel was immaculate and staff was top notch. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet which was reasonably priced with delicious food. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I am in the area again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear Robbinsjnj,

Thank you so much for your kind review. You have made our day! I will be sure to share this with our team. I hope you have an opportunity to visit us again and to allow me to thank you personally.

Sincere thanks,
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great lobby, plenty of parking and attractive room. The furniture wasn't worn or dated and the bed was comfortable. I did have a ard time getting the room to cool down enough for me (seemed humid in the room). But, overall nice.

Room Tip: Ask for the concierge level :)
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Scottonriver,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your kind words mean alot to the team and feed their motivation to do their best. I am very sorry to hear about the a/c - and thatyou were uncomfortable. When visiting our hotel in the future, please feel free to call upon me personally and we will be do our best to get it as cold as you prefer.

Once again, many thanks.
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel is located about 10 miles north of Palm Beach. It is adjacent to I-95, and is a close drive to Juno Beach and to various shops and restaurants. The beach is a few miles to the east. Nothing is within a reasonable walk. There is ample, free parking. The hotel is badly in need of a renovation, which a sign in the lobby said is in the works. Immediately after parking my car upon arrival, I was approached by someone asking for money in what clearly was a scam, so I am not sure of the overall security situation. I didn't see any obvious problems and I felt safe the entire time, but that was not a good first impression. The immediate surroundings are largely office buildings and an office park. Overall this is a place to spend the night, the rates are reasonable, and it is convenient to the highway. This is not where you would want to come for a nice Florida vacation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Wedgewood,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and the surrounding areas. As you note, we are centrally located in an office area, however are surrounded by top line shopping, dining, beaches, parks and entertainment directly across the main road or within a ten minute drive.
We offer complimentary shuttle service within a three mile radius to relieve any stress from our guests.

We hope you will visit us again, both for business or pleasure and allow us to assist you. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will return to see our completed renovation and our new look and style.

Best Regards,
Glen Cove, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotyel is one of the nicest Marriotts we have stayed in. Clean hote common areal sleeping roms, conference center and a freindly staff. It is a pleasure to be somewhere where the staff likes working there.,

Room Tip: Single bed rooms are large
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Dear Glennk7;
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent visit with us! We do love what we do and happy to know it shows. Our only reason to come to work is to take care of our guests and we appreciate knowing we did well by you.

Our lobby renovation is done and we hope you will come and enjoy the new design.

Best Regards,
Merritt Island, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one evening when in town for a funeral. We are Marriott gold members, so we are familiar with Marriott brand properties. This one, while generally satisfactory is in need of renovation. The lobby felt dated though well maintained.

The front desk staff was friendly enough, but they did not seem genuine. They were very business like and behaved as if they had a lot of other things to do when checking us in. Again, they were NOT rude, just not warm. They seemed (and apparently were as we soon found out) distracted.

The elevator looked as if it had seen a LOT of use. It didn't seem dirty or unsafe, just in need of sprucing up. The hallway carpeting was dated and well worn, again replacement warranted.

The first room we had did not match the request we had made. We asked for a king room and got twin double beds. Perhaps if the front desk staff was more attentive to us they would have not made that mistake. We called the front desk and they made it right immediately by sending up a staff member with a key for a suitable room. Within 5 minutes we were in our new room.

The new room was mostly clean, but one of the lamps did not work because of a broken "curly" flourscent light. The bathroom door scraped against the commode when you closed it. We had to push HARD to get the door past the bowl and judging by the scuff marks on the door and bowl we were not the first to have to do that.

None of the shortfallings were deal breakers in my mind, just disappointing when I have become use to far better from Marriott.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Bimmermanz3;

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am not certain when that was and I am thinking it may have been before June 16. The reason I note that is because we did begin our lobby, dining and elevator renovation on that day. We completed it on July 20 and the guest public areas are absolutely stunning. We hope you have an opportunity to return and see the difference.

I am sorry to hear that our Front Desk Associates were not as astute as they generally are and made an error with the room type. Their new manager is making certain that this does not happen again. We understand that our Marriott reputation is centered around 'the details' and we will continue to strive to catch every detail before our guests arrival.

Once again, thank you for sharing and I hope you return again to see the 'new and improved' Palm Beach Gardens Marriott.

Deborah Carr

Been to Palm Beach Gardens Marriott? Share your experiences!