We just came back from our 2nd stay at The Breakers. We enjoyed our first stay so much we brought friends with us this time! We were fortunate to be upgraded to Flagler level and ocean view rooms. The Flagler Club level was so amazing. Bernard and Debbie took such good care of us I can't possibly thank them enough. It was so amazing to experience the "hotel within the hotel". I don't know if any other hotel can compare to the Breakers! They are constantly upgrading the property, from restaurants to the pool area to the grounds. Speaking of the grounds, they are so beautiful. The herb garden was enchanting.
The pool area and amentities are wonderful. One of our friends had a terrible cold. Dylan, our server at the pool, was so great. When she ordered tea. Not only did he recommend his favorite teas but he literally prepared her tea for her. He was such a wonderful young man with an incredible smile that made the day for our party. He has a great future in hospitality!
I know The Breakers is expensive but the old saying is so true - You get what you pay for! At The Breakers it is worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the island of Palm Beach amid 140 acres of picturesque oceanfront property, The Breakers is recognized as one of North America’s iconic resort destinations. Independently owned, this legendary resort has been completely revitalized to offer a paradise for couples, families, and special gatherings. Revel in a new tropical feeling at the glorious beachfront, play the greens, and enjoy the blissful spa, delicious dining, and incredible services energized by a genuinely caring staff, integral in helping you make fabulous memories. * Nine distinctive restaurants and five bars* A private beachfront oasis with five sparkling pools, bungalows and watersports* An oceanfront spa, offering moonlit massages amid Atlantic breezes* 36 holes of championship golf including the on-site Ocean Course and Rees Jones® Course; a golf academy* 10 lighted Har Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals* 10 on-site boutiques including Lilly Pulitzer, Guerlain and Ralph Lauren* A family entertainment center and kids’ camp; 11 boutiques.* The Flagler Club, private club level with a private concierge and residential ambiance, Interactive Family Entertainment Center and Kid’s Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida