I literally cannot fault this hotel. It's absolutely stunning, everything about it from the rooms, to the staff, to the food, are fantastic. I cannot think of a more beautiful hotel anywhere in the world. That said, the area didn't really do it for me. As a Scottish family stopping at the beach for a few days after a week at Disney, i'd advise those in similar circumstances to possibly try the key's, Naples, longboat key etc etc for a truer Florida beach vacation. Palm Beach is more a very exclusive residential beach town than a laid back, chilled beachy sort of place.
All in all, i'd return because of the hotel, and all that it offers, especially for families and those seeking a top end hotel. Expensive? It's all relative to what you can afford. I think it represents value for money and you can clearly see why the it costs what it does to eat and stay here. If you're visiting the area, it's a fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the island of Palm Beach amid 140 acres of picturesque oceanfront property, The Breakers is recognized as one of North America’s iconic resort destinations. Independently owned, this legendary resort has been completely revitalized to offer a paradise for couples, families, and special gatherings. Revel in a new tropical feeling at the glorious beachfront, play the greens, and enjoy the blissful spa, delicious dining, and incredible services energized by a genuinely caring staff, integral in helping you make fabulous memories. * Nine distinctive restaurants and five bars* A private beachfront oasis with five sparkling pools, bungalows and watersports* An oceanfront spa, offering moonlit massages amid Atlantic breezes* 36 holes of championship golf including the on-site Ocean Course and Rees Jones® Course; a golf academy* 10 lighted Har Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals* 10 on-site boutiques including Lilly Pulitzer, Guerlain and Ralph Lauren* A family entertainment center and kids’ camp; 11 boutiques.* The Flagler Club, private club level with a private concierge and residential ambiance, Interactive Family Entertainment Center and Kid’s Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida