Am a very tough critic and demand great service. Also stay in a variety of higher end hotels and I must tell you these folks are simply superb. The level of service I experienced was close to perfect. From the housekeeping staff to the bellman to the golf course staff. All simply superb.
A great choice of on site dining and a wide variety of food and prices. We had two meals as part of a large group and that was very well done as well. The grounds are impeccably well maintained and the pool area is gorgeous.
Was her with adults...not sure what and how they cater to children. Can not offer an opinion here.
All of this comes at a high price but remember you get what you pay for. Think they do just an outstanding job. Now remember this is an older hotel but I believe over the years they have done a nice job of upgrading when and where necessary.
Expensive but worth every penny.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- The Breakers Hotel
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the island of Palm Beach amid 140 acres of picturesque oceanfront property, The Breakers is recognized as one of North America’s iconic resort destinations. Independently owned, this legendary resort has been completely revitalized to offer a paradise for couples, families, and special gatherings. Revel in a new tropical feeling at the glorious beachfront, play the greens, and enjoy the blissful spa, delicious dining, and incredible services energized by a genuinely caring staff, integral in helping you make fabulous memories. * Nine distinctive restaurants and five bars* A private beachfront oasis with five sparkling pools, bungalows and watersports* An oceanfront spa, offering moonlit massages amid Atlantic breezes* 36 holes of championship golf including the on-site Ocean Course and Rees Jones® Course; a golf academy* 10 lighted Har Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals* 10 on-site boutiques including Lilly Pulitzer, Guerlain and Ralph Lauren* A family entertainment center and kids’ camp; 11 boutiques.* The Flagler Club, private club level with a private concierge and residential ambiance, Interactive Family Entertainment Center and Kid’s Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.