As you cross the bridge into Palm Beach to your arrival at The Breakers ,you immediately are surrounded by the lush beauty of this tropical resort!Arriving at the entrance and to check -in very professional .Graciously greeted at front desk and checked in.
Beautiful room with spacious bath and shower area ,ask for separate tub and bath and upgrade to a deluxe if possible .American Express Platinum allows for early checkin and late checkout at 4:00 with a room upgrade.
Beautiful lobby ,and you really need to take the time to explore all areas of this beautiful resort ,before you head to the pool .Great coffee shop and shopping area ,expensive but definitely worth taking the time to browse and shop.
The pool area is just outstanding ,the backdrop of the ocean a beautiful turquoise blue with white sand,4 pools one a lap pool with cabanas and fabulous outdoor eating area ,our breakfast was superb,looking out at the ocean !
The spa was beautiful ,one of the best I have visited ,very tranquil and relaxing ,the facialist ,Margo was outstanding ,what a treat!
Room service was great prompt and food delicious.,the Seafood Bar looking out at the ocean ,what a view ,drinks great but very expensive ,bartenders friendly and work hard to please.
I have already rebooked for the holidays we had such a splendid time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the island of Palm Beach amid 140 acres of picturesque oceanfront property, The Breakers is recognized as one of North America’s iconic resort destinations. Independently owned, this legendary resort has been completely revitalized to offer a paradise for couples, families, and special gatherings. Revel in a new tropical feeling at the glorious beachfront, play the greens, and enjoy the blissful spa, delicious dining, and incredible services energized by a genuinely caring staff, integral in helping you make fabulous memories. * Nine distinctive restaurants and five bars* A private beachfront oasis with five sparkling pools, bungalows and watersports* An oceanfront spa, offering moonlit massages amid Atlantic breezes* 36 holes of championship golf including the on-site Ocean Course and Rees Jones® Course; a golf academy* 10 lighted Har Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals* 10 on-site boutiques including Lilly Pulitzer, Guerlain and Ralph Lauren* A family entertainment center and kids’ camp; 11 boutiques.* The Flagler Club, private club level with a private concierge and residential ambiance, Interactive Family Entertainment Center and Kid’s Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida