“Perfection! This is as great as it gets!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
The New Ocean Fitness
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Atlanta
“Perfection! This is as great as it gets!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This experience was amazing! From the moment we drove up, this stay was incredible. My partner and I went here for my birthday weekend. When we arrived we were welcomed by a greeter that escorted us to the check-in desk and introduced us to our reservationist. Our reservation was wrong, but everything was done to accommodate us. They kept apologizing, but seriously we were in an amazing hotel being served water and looking at beautiful holiday decorations. After a few minutes everything was fine and we headed to our room. Beautiful. Partial ocean view, amazing bathroom, and perfect Palm Beach decor. We got settled and then decided to have a cocktail at the newly opened HMF lounge.WOW. Everything about HMF was perfect. We couldn't believe they had only been open for 2 weeks. Everything was seamless. Our drinks came instantly. Our shared plates came one after the other. Our server,Hannah, was incredible. So much, we had to find John, a manager to compliment her and our evening. The HMF made us feel as though we stepped back into old Palm Beach for cocktails. Beautiful music, beautiful people, beautiful experience. They even have cigarette girls. Don't miss HMF if you stay here. The other restaurants at the resort are equally impressive. The Seafood Bar has such an amazing view. The bar top is an actual aquarium with fish. The balcony that overlooks the ocean is peaceful and spectacular. The lobby and common areas are like no other hotel we have been to. We have traveled all over the world, but this was beyond expectations. Now, for the most important part....the staff and customer service were OUTSTANDING! Every single person we encountered that were part of The Breakers, were so helpful, friendly, and professional. Everyone seemed like they truly enjoyed their job. We were not the only ones to comment on this. The entire staff always smiled and genuinely were eager to help. I asked someone in one of the shops where the restroom was and she led me all the way down a hall to show me where it was. I asked a concierge about a Breakers magazine and she went everywhere in the lobby looking for one. Smiles and a positive friendly attitude are the norm here. People may complain about checking in, or a weird phone call, but seriously, take a deep breath, look at the experience and enjoy. We stay at Ritz Carlton's, Intercontinentals, Hilton's, etc, but this is it. We will be back. Enjoy and appreciate the time spent here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Turkish first
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've been to the Breakers a few times but have never stayed there. Here's some tips to experience this amazing hotel without "breaking the bank."
1. Drive up and use valet parking. Yes, the fee is $20. But once you spend $20 at the hotel, you can get your ticket stamped which makes the parking free.
2. Walk around the public areas to get a sense of history and luxury. Explore the high-end shops and restaurants. Sure, you have to show a room key to get to the pool, but there's alot of beautiful grounds that you can still explore.
3. Walk across the street to the golf and tennis pro shop. While we were there, there was a pro-am tennis tournament that we could watch for no cost.
4. Finally, go to the Seafood Bar right over the ocean. The bar itself is an aquarium with beautiful fish and eels. Service is superb (we had a flirtini and chocolate martini - both yummy). The bartender Eric has been there for years and makes a great drink. All the staff is very welcoming. Plus we got our parking ticket stamped for the cost of the drinks.
Enjoy!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed for a wedding and enjoyed my experience at the Breakers. Impeccable service and style at the Breakers. The grounds, the beach, the service amazing. Breakers is one of my favs to treat myself (but very pricey :)

New York, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was in the breakers in May and it was horrible experience of mine there.

1. I got a prank call in my room. Guy knew my name and said some strange words and quoted like 15k or something. He called twice.

2. Hotel security could not find how call landed in my room when no one else in world knew i am in that room

3. wash room cabin room had some steel hinge which cut my flesh on my leg.......

the outer beauty.. restaurants are awesome though.

Neeraj

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I took ourselves and our two children (age 11 and 13) for a weekend trip to Palm Beach. This was mainly to see Alan Jackson in concert at the Cruzon Ampitheatre. After reading reviews here on Tripadvisor, I knew I had found the perfect accommodations for this visit. It proved beyond my expectations in almost every way. Before we even left Charlotte, I received an email asking if we would like to contact the hotel in advance for personal concierge service. I did so, and found a lovely and helpful voice on the other line. She arranged everything we needed (transportation to and from the hotel, transportation to and from the concert, dinner reseravations, a coffeemaker placed in the room and also an extra roll away bed). She greeted us upon arrival and gave us a short tour and some general information about the property. Our room was perfect for our weekend stay, so very comfortable and the views were magnificent! The kids were able to swim in the heated pools and everywhere we turned, this hotel is about service. Literally every food item we ordered was outstanding. We had pizza and hotdogs at the smaller bar near the pool, room service numerous times for breakfast and late night, and dinner at the Flagler Steakhouse was excellent. (There is shuttle service to and from here back to the hotel). This weekend was in a word, unforgettable. If you want to experience Palm Beach, I highly recommend this fine and beautiful hotel. A very special thank you to Tiffany for your help in making this so memorable!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Westfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I just wanted to take a moment to mention the incredible service I received from Javier in the mail room. Due to an urgent and very private family matter, we were unable to take our vacation at the Breakers, and needed to quickly deal with a package that had arrived (but obviously could not be retrieved since we were not in Florida). Javier was above and beyond helpful, and so genuinely kind and caring. Wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation! Thank you again, and we hope to reschedule our vacation in the near future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
newyork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

excellent location and beautiful ocean beach. I wish they had kosher food! everyone i encountered went out of their way to help us. I was there for a medical conference and food and drink provided for breaks were tastefully done. I look forward to going back again!

Room Tip: ask for higher floors if ocean view desired.