The Breakers....splendid beauty time and again.
From our first visit to the Breakers ten years ago to our most recent last summer we have never been disappointed. My husband and I usually visit this gorgeous hotel once a year and he stays there twice a year for business. We are never disappointed.
The service is impeccable, the ocean front rooms are lovely, well appointed, with beautiful views and balconies. The spa is wonderful.
The restaurants...I could write an entire reveiw on these alone.
The first time we dined at L’Escalier, years ago, they made us feel as if they had set up the entire restaurant just for us. The food and service were superb.
The Flagler steakhouse never disappoints...my husband has had many business dinners there and his guest always enjoy and even request to go to this restaurant when he is in the area. I've also enjoyed the food here.
The Seafood bar was wonderful. The seafood was fresh and they had the best mojitos we've had anywhere.
The Sunday brunch is one of my favorites in the U.S. It is beautiful and the food is wonderful. Not to be missed!
The renovations that they've done are beautiful. The beach bungalows are very nice and the pool areas never seem crowded.
The property itself is breathtaking. I never grow tired of walking through the hotel taking in the beautiful architecture and enjoying the gardens.
This resort is well suited for romantic trips/celebrations as well as family travel. The hotel is near great shopping as well as other dining options, art museums, and walking trails.
We are pleased again and again with this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the island of Palm Beach amid 140 acres of picturesque oceanfront property, The Breakers is recognized as one of North America’s iconic resort destinations. Independently owned, this legendary resort has been completely revitalized to offer a paradise for couples, families, and special gatherings. Revel in a new tropical feeling at the glorious beachfront, play the greens, and enjoy the blissful spa, delicious dining, and incredible services energized by a genuinely caring staff, integral in helping you make fabulous memories. * Nine distinctive restaurants and five bars* A private beachfront oasis with five sparkling pools, bungalows and watersports* An oceanfront spa, offering moonlit massages amid Atlantic breezes* 36 holes of championship golf including the on-site Ocean Course and Rees Jones® Course; a golf academy* 10 lighted Har Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals* 10 on-site boutiques including Lilly Pulitzer, Guerlain and Ralph Lauren* A family entertainment center and kids’ camp; 11 boutiques.* The Flagler Club, private club level with a private concierge and residential ambiance, Interactive Family Entertainment Center and Kid’s Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida