“The Chesterfield is a great place to celebrate an anniversary!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
3NIGHTS FOR 2
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Estero, Florida
“The Chesterfield is a great place to celebrate an anniversary!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I came here for an anniversary get-away and were warmly welcomed upon our arrival. Our room was clean, cool and comfortable, we loved the luxury linens and bathrobes. The hotel is small enough to give guests personal attention, yet sophisticated enough to satisfy those with high standards and sophisticated tastes. The staff is exceptionally gracious and attentive, from the front desk staff to the valet parking attendants and housekeepers. The location is unparalleled, close enough to walk to most of the best in Palm Beach. We were able to relax around the tropical pool area and savor the breezes, even out of season. We would definitely come back and would recommend it to our friends.

Room Tip: If you travel with a lot of luggage, get a larger room. Rooms are charming, but more on the scale of...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

As frequent visitors to Palm Beach, we have wanted to try this hotel for some time. We were not disappointed. As a smaller boutique hotel, you won't find the same level of amenities as you might find at a hotel like The Breakers, but the smallness of the hotel lends itself to a more personalized level of service. It all begins wonderfully at check-in when they offer guests a glass of sherry (dry or sweet), and the level of service is consistent throughout. The whole hotel is well-appointed, including a nice library. I actually went in to take pictures for Facebook, and I wound up spending some time reading while there. The room was cozy but it suited our needs. It wasn't lost on me that the walls were padded under the fabric walls to block out noise. It was quite effective. Having complimentary valet was a huge plus. Most hotels are now charging $25+ a night for the same service. Because the hotel is small, there is no long wait for your vehicle either. Another plus is that they don't charge a resort fee. The central location is another huge selling point. When taking into consideration the level of service, the location and the cost, this is our new go to hotel in Palm Beach.

• Stayed June 2014
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

The Chesterfield is a small boutique hotel of 53 rooms that is quiet, elegant and
in a perfect location. Two blocks away from the Lake Worth waterfront and marina,
and a short three block walk to Worth Ave and all those marvelous, exclusive
shops. Also in walking distance are several excellent restuarants, The Taboo on
Worth Ave is our favorite. I should note that the Chesterfield's restaurant is
excellent and located in the Leopard Lounge which is a must to visit. Happy hour
every week day 5:00 to 7:00 and music nightly The hotel staff is courteous and
attentive. The service and amenties are excellent.
My wife and I have been going to Palm Beach for 40 some years and have stayed
a all the hotels and B&B's on the Island, until we discovered the Chesterfield. Now
we always stay at the Chesterfield and have done so for years. If you are going
to Palm Beach, don't miss it.

Room Tip: Try to get a king deluxe room. They are large and usually located on a corner. Since the hotel is...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Milan,Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The rating should be 4,5. My wife and I have been there in April, deluxe king, with a great package. Very nice room, very well decorated. The location cannot be beat! Staff is super, afternoon the is AWESOME! Great service, nice guys, gorgeous ambience. Breakfast ok. Pool not huge, in any case is nice, clean, well served. Few issues related to the fact our room was just above the external patio and during one evening there were some people talking loud and screaming, disturbing us. In any event I would suggest this nice hotel when visiting Palm Beach.

Room Tip: Look at the hotel packages.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have stayed here twice and just love it -- great get-a-way for my husband and I. Just there a few weeks ago and it had been updated since I was last there. Had lunch there and it was magnificent. They love their Florida residents during off-season. Nearly died laughing at a story I heard from a friend there who told me about having a "bark-mitzvah" -- just shows you how they bend over backwards to accomodate every need for their guests.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent that I have stayed in -- within walking distance to all the Worth Avenue Sho...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Always a surprise - another interesting room decor - in blue!-just perfect.
Not only a room -a warm welcome from Matthew of course Tara and other staff is very pleasant!
Nothing new - Chesterfield hotel is all about making effort to please the guests.Because our plane to New York was late-
we were invited to stay at the pool and not to rush - it was a great idea to relax at the pool and have a good lunch.
Menu was very sensible on a hot day.I had a hot dog-I NEVER EAT HOT DOGS -but it was delicious!
Food at the hotel is very good.We can,t wait to another visit at the hotel.!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I live in Massachusetts, came down to Palm Beach for a wedding; I ended up staying with a friend of mine at the Chesterfield. It is a lovely hotel. Upon arrival I was greeted and escorted to the front desk to check in (like something out of a fancy movie). I had a great time at the leopard bar, there was a live band, it was a dual group the girl was an awesome Singer.. The whole place is very cozy feels like home. I love the staff there some of the nicest people I've ever met. If I ever find myself in Palm Beach I will definitely stay there again.

This review would not be complete if I didn't mention one thing: I had a flat tire and it was raining, the valet Julius stayed out there in the rain and help me change my tire. You can't find customer service better than that. They serve drinks by the pool. I wish I could've stayed longer. I recommend Chesterfield Palm Beach to anyone and everyone coming to Palm Beach. My only regret is that my stay was too short.

Stayed April 2014

Been to The Chesterfield Palm Beach? Share your experiences!