“Great boutique hotel in Palm Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Get More From Your Stay
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Great boutique hotel in Palm Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for almost a week and the staff was gracious--called me by name when I came and went from the lobby--and helpful. I needed to rent a car and they organized it for me and followed up with the car company. The exterior courtyard dining room is charming and feels like a European courtyard cafe. There is a cute small pool with all of the amenities. The rooms are comfortable and the location is within walking distance from Worth Avenue. It is a good location for a trip when being on the beach is not necessary.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The business event planned for us by Greg Palmer, Director of Catering, was such a success from partnering with The Chesterfield. Each and every detail mattered to The Chesterfield staff and was thought about. The service was outstanding. Evening cocktails by the pool with hors d'oeuvres along with a 3-course dinner in the beautiful Pavilion Room. Both Greg and the Chef prepared the most apropos menu which included a Chilean Sea Bass that guests truly enjoyed. Thank you for all that you do.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel group is outstanding and the Chesterfield lives up to all of the other locations in England and South Africa! If I have a choice I will only stay in one of their hotels. The service is outstanding, the rooms perfectly "white glove" clean and the food and wine excellent. You must have the chicken soup, a recipe of the groups owner and not to be missed. A big shout out to Sadie, TIna, Michelle and Amanda who made a huge effort to make sure that my stay was perfect! SO looking forward to getting back soon! Thank you for your commitment to treating your guests like family.

Room Tip: While the rooms are smaller than some ask for the non pool side on the third floor!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
West Caldwell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I spent 5 nights at The Chesterfield and we loved every minute of it. The hotel staff was very friendly and very accomodating at every level. This included efficient and friendly service from the front desk to receiving extra towels from housekeeping in the evening. We also met the chef at The Leopard Lounge when we dined in-house one evening. The food was delicious and I enjoyed one of the best Cosmopolitans with my meal. The hotel is very close to shopping, the beach and other wonderful restaurants. We ended most days reading by the pool before showering for dinner. I loved the little cookies placed by the pillows after the bedding was turned down in the evening! All in all, a great hotel for anyone visiting Palm Beach.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I prefer small hotels. The chesterfield fits the bill. Not your typical palm beach over the top hotel. Very pleasant staff, valet parking, working wifi, very good value on a 3 nights for 2 package. The rooms are not grand but comfortable. The baths are small but ok. The pool is a nice plus. The location is great for those who like to walk around lovely, downtown PB.
Frankly, the only negative is the morning coffee. Free perhaps, but un drinkable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
chesterfieldfom, General Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel for your accommodations during your recent visit to Palm Beach, and also for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. I would like to suggest when you do return to Palm Beach please speak with one of our reservations agent who may be able to suggest a larger room type with additional bathroom space.

I am concerned that the coffee was not up to standard. We strive to provide our guests with the finest food and beverage and I regret that we fell short of our standards with the coffee. I will review your comments with our Dining Room Manager so we can be sure to address this with our team and make sure the coffee is made properly. While most of our guests give compliments on the Starbucks coffees, they are robust and therefore not to everyone’s taste.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Hotel and providing you with exceptional comfort and attentive personal service.

Best Regards,
Francine Boissonneault
General Manage
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a 4 night stay at The Chesterfield and we are looking forward to our return visit. We booked a queen room which was small but comfortable. We have traveled extensively and we both felt that the staff at the hotel was one of the best we have experienced. The front desk, concierge, housekeeping staff and parking attendant were professional, efficient and friendly. It is a hotel with character and ambience; the only meal we had was lunch and it was excellent. The location is ideal as it is within walking distance of beautiful Worth Avenue and many excellent restaurants - the concierge was very helpful to us each night of our stay. If your trip is to Palm Beach, consider this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jensen Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

From my on line registration to our departure, The Chesterfield filled every desire my husband and I had! In fact, it truly did exceed our expectations so much so that before we left, we made reservations for our 32nd anniversary weekend. We travel within the United States and Europe and The Chesterfield is truly one of the best. Our valet was very efficient and helpful, reception went very smoothly and our room offered amenties such as robes in two sizes, an ample supply of large, fluffy towels, a Keurig coffee maker, generous toiletries, candies, refrigerator, and so much more. It's so wonderful it's just 45 minutes from our house. Can't wait for our return visit!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Chesterfield Palm Beach? Share your experiences!