My wife and I prefer small hotels. The chesterfield fits the bill. Not your typical palm beach over the top hotel. Very pleasant staff, valet parking, working wifi, very good value on a 3 nights for 2 package. The rooms are not grand but comfortable. The baths are small but ok. The pool is a nice plus. The location is great for those who like to walk around lovely, downtown PB.
Frankly, the only negative is the morning coffee. Free perhaps, but un drinkable.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, an historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Splendia, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.