My wife and I stayed there for 2 nights and it was totally relaxing. The hotel looks like what you would imagine a 1920's mansion would have looked. The hallways, doors and decor was amazing. The king suite had everything one could need in a room. The hotel library was a throwback to yesteryear as was the cigar lounge. The pool area was beautiful though we didn't use it. The location being 3 blocks from Worth Ave and the beach was perfect for a nice walk through a beautiful neighborhood. Edda was very friendly and extremely helpful every time we spoke to her. The entire staff went above and beyond any expectations we could have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, an historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida