As indicated, we've been to the Chesterfield on numerous occasions. From the moment you walk in, until the time you check out, the staff are welcoming, helpful and friendly. Even small things like requesting an extra towel, or a cup of coffee in the morning, are dealt with in a pleasant but efficient manner, that just makes the stay enjoyable. Also, for those so inclined, the Happy Hour in the Leopard's Lounge is good. The music is usually high quality, the drinks and snacks are good value, and the service continues to be affable. (It's an older crowd overall, but that doesn't in anyway hinder the enjoyment of the bar.) The hotel is in a great location, with an easy walk to restaurants and shops. It looks like they are updating parts of the hotel, so a good place will be getting even better! Overall excellent value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, an historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida