One of the nicest hotels, love the ambiance, very romantic, very clean and incredible nice people.
hotel is very different from any other hotes i've been, I stayed in lots of hotes from Key Bizcaine to West Palm, and I really love the decor of the Omphoy with its dark colors and soothing details. The staff is very acommodating, and always ready to seve you and make your stay a special one.
I woud definately recomend this hotel if you are looking for a romantic, quiet, and pampering getway.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.