Beautiful, quiet, clean property. I had an ocean front veranda. The view was spectacular. The room was clean and quiet. The service was friendly. The beach was outstanding. Outstanding service on the beach as well. Lovely pool with cool cabannas. Food was healthy and delicious. It is a very quiet area. Not much to do off the property, and nothing within walking distance. However, for a sheer relaxing quiet trip where one on a beautiful beach, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Tideline boasts 134 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience at Brandon's beachfront restaurant and the unequalled experience of our full-service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa Palm Beach, Florida