Upscale boutique hotel with a 5-star location on the ocean immediately adjacent to the Four Seasons. Room design is unique and very comfortable with the exception of small sink area. Staff was wonderful which is a credit to General Manager Abe Liao, and in particular, Guest Service Manager, Yasser Bautista. The enclosed pool area, while not beachside, was surprisingly relaxing and enjoyable. The free bikes are a nice touch, as is the lobby bar and billiards table. Recommended for long weekends and something different from the usual Palm Beach style at a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Tideline boasts 134 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience at Brandon's beachfront restaurant and the unequalled experience of our full-service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa Palm Beach, Florida