“Wish my trip was longer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa

You added Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa to your Saves list
Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   2842 South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach, FL 33480 (Formerly Omphoy Ocean Resort & Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$50 Spa Credit + Upgrade
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
West Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Wish my trip was longer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Very elegant hotel, and the ocean view room was fabulous.Loved the daily happy hour, and the pool table was a nice touch. The front desk was gracious and I was sorry to leave. Can't wait to return in a few months!

Room Tip: Direct ocean view!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Mike R, AGM at Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Mike Robinson, AGM: RTD28, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly for your upcoming return stay - it will be my pleasure to ensure we exceed your expectations again ;-) Thank you so much for your business and for sharing your awesome experience. See you very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a very overpriced hotel that is just not worth it. The hotel is very dark and the breakfast buffet is ridiculously expensive ( about $40/person for eggs, toast, some fruit and yogurt). There is no on site cafe or gift shop for water, coffee, or snacks so you are stuck with the hotel food ( not great) which is quite limited unless you venture out ( same menu for lunch, dinner, and room service). You need a stool to climb into the shower which could be dangerous/uncomfortable for a pregnant or elderly person. The rooms are quite dark as well. In general the staff are very nice, especially the front desk staff and the spa staff and the hotel is fine. Even though it rained, we had a nice relaxing time but were disappointed with the amenities with all that we spent.

Room Tip: must get an ocean room - otherwise too dark
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike R, AGM at Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Mike Robinson, AGM: RRC723, we apologize for not exceeding your standards during your recent stay here at the Tideline. Our beautiful resort here in Palm Beach is certainly boutique - unique by definition. We were very happy to read that you enjoyed our exceptional staff and their superb guest service. We can assure you that we've have passed along the kudos to the team. Thank you for your business.
Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Loved this recently renovated hotel. King bed room decor was great. The morning sun rise from room with ocean view was fabulous. Had great swims in heated pool each day. Valet parking was a lot cheaper than in big cities. Only down side was that there was no coffeemaker in the rooms. You could ask for one but they did not have the coffee to go with it. The area was not quick walking or driving distance from a coffee shop. Proximity to downtown Palm beach and west Palm Beach by car was helpful. Staff was helpful especially Bill who helped serve our business group each day!

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view!! My original partial ocean view had view of some bushes, but a colleague had t...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Mike Robinson, AGM: AKW52245, thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the coffee snafu, and can assure you that this has been addressed for flawless future stays to come. We were very happy to read that you enjoyed our stellar ocean front view, and of course our Rockstar - Bill's awesome service. Thank you for your business, please come see us again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

One of Kimpton's newest properties and it doesn't disappoint. Level one is a great place to enjoy cocktails, play pool or monopoly. The beach faces east while the pool faces west so that means you get sunshine from sunrise to sunset. The staff is very welcoming.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Mike Robinson, AGM: Shawn C, first and foremost - we sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Kimpton Hotels!! I would also like to take this moment and thank you for taking the time to share your recent stellar experience here at the Tideline. From the property amenities to our exceptional guest service, we are very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed it all. Please come back for some more fun in the sun :-)
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful Hotel with friendly front desk staff. We had a great room. All the wining about the hotel being too dark is childish. It is beautiful and relaxing. We had terrible weather but still managed to have a good time. The only problem with the hotel is the parking fees for valet. The parking is right there so it is a little stupid to pay almost 20$ a day for the valet when you could just take your car and go. We were always coming and going so that was annoying, It's not like the parking space was a mile away and that the valet had to run and go get it. But besides that it was great. The drive from there to Palm Beach is beautiful!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Mike Robinson, AGM: quebectraveller38, we are super happy to read that you enjoyed your stay here in Palm Beach, and of course our rich and relaxing ambiance here at the Tideline. Thank you so much for your business and for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon.
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife found this gem of a hotel online during the New Year's holiday.
We didn't know much about it other than it was located next to the Four Season's Hotel.
When we arrived we found out that it had just reopened in December under new management.
Well, all I can say is that it was the most delightful 5 nights we ever spent in a Florida hotel!
The hotel was very stylized, furnished with great looking art & sculptures. The room we stayed in was very comfortable with decorative styling. There was a lot of attention placed on giving the hotel a unique look and feel. More importantly, the staff were all very warm & friendly and couldn't do enough to make their guests comfortable. The food at the hotel was gourmet and equally wonderful. The location right on the beach was fantastic! It's seemed like there were endless amenities during our stay. The guest service manager Yasser Bautista knows how to please his guest! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an exceptional experience n beautiful Palm Beach, Florida. We will return soon!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Mike R, AGM at Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Mike Robinson, AGM: Nicolette S, we are so happy you found us! I couldn't agree with you more, warm and friendly staff certainly do it for me as well when I travel - so I am pleased to read that you experienced just that. As for our Guest Service Manager - Yasser Bautista, let's just say we are extremely lucky to have him on our Team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, and for your business. Please come see us again when business or pleasure brings you back to Palm Beach!
Longwood, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I as surprised with this Priceline deal that I landed. I used the "express deals" for West Palm Beach and scored a great price on a wonderful hotel.

I was very impressed, driving up to the entrance. They only allow valet, and that is charged to your room. The valet was very efficient and whisked my car away.

I entered the lobby and was taken aback. I haven't seen a hotel that looks like this since visiting Singapore and Hong Kong! The hotel lobby was very dark and lit by neon accents. There were two receptionists at the check in, and they were very friendly. There was a beautiful staircase up to another floor and lovely sitting areas. Very modern and streamlined.

The reception instructed me to take the elevator upstairs, go straight, and someone will show me to my room???!!! I followed their advice dubiously and arrived in a restaurant/bar. The ambiance was lovely. Very modern and dark. I loved the look.

I looked around for a couple of seconds and got the attention of one of the waitress. I inquired about my room location and she led me to a side door. This door led to a hallway that my room was located in.

When I entered my room, I was extremely happy to see the beautiful king size bed, with canopy faux hangings and the same motif of dark wood and minimalistic lines.

I dropped my stuff and headed to the bar for dinner and drinks.

Ivan was the bartender that night, and he was more than accommodating. He was efficient with my food order and then spent time with me talking about bartending concoctions and ideas. He seemed very qualified and friendly.

I went outside twice to see the ocean. I couldn't have asked for a nicer set up out there. There is a very trendy and comfortable-looking patio area, with restaurant/bar service. There is also, what seems like, a serviced beach area. The beach is clean and beautiful. The view is awesome!

My only issues with the hotel lie in the room.

My bed looked beautiful, but was not very comfortable. The mattress felt like a semi-firm spring mattress, and was somewhat hard for me. Also, throughout the night, the air conditioner kept turning on and off. It was quite loud and awoke me each time. My last complaint was that there was no water pressure in the shower. At one point, there was no water coming out. It seemed like someone else must have turned their shower on nearby.

I was told that this hotel recently changed management, so I would definitely stay again and hope they continue to improve the property.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Mike R, AGM at Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Mike Robinson, AGM: Lisa F, first and foremost - thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It is through direct feedback such as yours that allows us to see our opportunities to grow. We appreciate your notes regarding the comfort of your bed, air conditioning unit, and water pressure. All three items of which we know can make or break our guest's stay, so I can assure you that these have been addressed to ensure flawless stays moving forward. On the other hand, I was super pleased to read that you enjoyed our property so much! From the efficient and exceptional guest service that you experienced through the overall ambiance that you enjoyed so much - not to mention, the solid deal you came upon when booking The Tideline. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa? Share your experiences!