Loved this recently renovated hotel. King bed room decor was great. The morning sun rise from room with ocean view was fabulous. Had great swims in heated pool each day. Valet parking was a lot cheaper than in big cities. Only down side was that there was no coffeemaker in the rooms. You could ask for one but they did not have the coffee to go with it. The area was not quick walking or driving distance from a coffee shop. Proximity to downtown Palm beach and west Palm Beach by car was helpful. Staff was helpful especially Bill who helped serve our business group each day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Tideline boasts 134 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience at Brandon's beachfront restaurant and the unequalled experience of our full-service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa Palm Beach, Florida