“Exactly What I Needed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa

You added Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa to your Saves list
Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   2842 South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach, FL 33480 (Formerly Omphoy Ocean Resort & Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
“Exactly What I Needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Tideline is perfectly located on West Palm Beach. The service, the vibe, and the amenities were phenomenal. No complaints. Perfect for a weekend getaway or even for 1 romantic evening. My dog Macy loved it and so did we! Views and food are spectacular! 10 out of 10. Nice spa too.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I came here right when the management switched over to Kimpton and this place was always special, now it's just run better. I love the entire experience here, and one thing that is not up for debate is that Tideline is on the BEST part of the beach, and they have the greatest poolside/beachside service. The people at Tideline are truly spectacular and make my visit special each and every time. Thank you Priscilla at the front desk, you also took my reservation and were an absolute pleasure to speak with! Priscilla actually had me psyched for my weekend stay way before I arrived. And for an over-the-top wow experience, you MUST have a Reiki session with Sam in the spa. He is truly a gifted energy healer, and I have gone to him many times over the past 2 years. He alone is worth flying to PB for! I have always walked out of the spa a new person with a fresh, new positive perspective after a session with Sam. He has the power to cure physical pain and emotional heartbreak, mental blocks - he has done all of these things for me over the years THANK YOU SAM! I know Tideline is re-doing their whole spa so I'm looking forward to going back soon.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Los Gatos, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have stayed at this hotel in the past when it was
The Omphoy Hotel in Palm Beach, FL, is now Kimpton's Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa . It is not what it once was. The interior is very dark and the rooms need updating. It's the little things like the remote control for the TV was taped together and the hair dryers did not work. The rooms need to be spruced up they look tired. The bed creaked badly and could use a new mattress. The restaurant is great however and the staff is attentive and friendly. But for the price I would stay at the four seasons next door.

Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I went to Tideline for my anniversary and had a great time! This is the perfect location for a romanitc getaway. We received chocolate covered strawberries apon arrival, a wonderful touch. The front desk staff is very friendly,especially their manager,Yasser. We had a beautiful and spacious partial ocean view room. The restaurant on the beach created an amazing atmosphere and the food was delicious. I look forward to returning for a longer stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike R, AGM at Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Mike Robinson, AGM: RosieF26, thank you so much for sharing your amazing review - and for choosing the Tideline for your romantic getaway! We were also super pumped to read about your all-around awesome stay - Yasser especially can't stop smiling after the shout-out :-)
Thank you so much for your business, please come see us again soon!
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband and I just returned from a 4-day getaway at the Tideline. The weather was beautiful and the hotel was very nice; zen feeling with special touches. The rooms are Asian in feel, comfortable and cozy. We had a beach front room which was perfect. You can walk out to eat meals or just laze around at the tables and couches outside at the beach side. Chairs and umbrellas are already waiting as are friendly help. All you need is your bathing suit and sandals. There is a small infinity-type pool across from the entrance to the hotel, which is lovely and secluded. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a hip, up-to-date hotel with nice employees. The food was acceptable, but we just ate breakfast and Caesar salads for lunch. There is a wine tasting from 4-5 nightly which is one of the nice touches. The only complaint would be that there was a party on Sat. night in the upstairs restaurant/ballroom which was heard throughout the hotel until 11:30 pm. We were tired and leaving the next day, but I would have been unhappy if it was my first night. They should look into avoiding that type of party. All in all, a relaxing and lovely time. p.s. We had room 417 - ocean front. Next time we'll be on the top floor w/ a balcony, even though it really didn't matter. Just open the window at night and go to sleep listening to the ocean. What could be better!!

Room Tip: High floor facing the beach.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike Robinson, AGM: larrys, the Tideline is certainly paradise here in Palm Beach - so we are very happy to hear that you were able to experience it firsthand. From super friendly staff, to our super comfy beach - it sounds like you had a pretty awesome stay! Please come back for some more, we look forward to your next arrival.
new york
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Still here 2 more nights but won't be back. Location great, beach and pool lovely, but everything old or broken. Chaises at beach worn and very uncomfortable, better at pool due to cushions. Food tasty but found a broken piece of glass in my breakfast this morning and then they had the nerve to charge me. They're lucky I didn't swallow it and have to sue them! Rooms very dark so book only those with balcony to get natural light. Bathrooms very small with no towel racks, dim lighting so can't apply makeup, no pressure in shower. Asked for higher wattage bulb but didn't happen, but did get more towels and a bar of soap. No turndown service, and it's now 10:50am and so far room not made up. Asked for soft feathered pillows prior to arrival but those we got hard as rocks. Definitely an unhappy visitor.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike Robinson, AGM: freshfields, I sincerely apologize for the less than stellar experience you started off with here at the Tideline. Although I was pleased to hear from my staff that we were able to turn the experience around, I was disappointed about your stay started out. I can assure you I have addressed all items noted with my Executive Team to prevent from happening in the future, so I thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly when business or pleasure brings you back to Palm Beach, and it will be my personal mission to ensure your stay is flawless. On a side note - I am pleased to announce that we have recently upgraded all of our beach furniture which I am sure you will enjoy on your returning visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and for your business. We hope you allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around to show you how we truly operate.
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Tideline hotel-recently taken over by the Kimpton chain.
The total experience was very good-nice room, GREAT staff from check-in to beach-they will totally try to make your stay enjoyabe. While I agree that the hallways in the hotel are ridiculously dark and the rooms are not insulated from outside noise I still think the hotel is a nice property and Kimpton will ultimately resolve these issues.
They had the Kimpton nightly wine hour-which hopefully they will move into the beautiful bar area from the small lobby where they had it this weekend and the good complimentary coffee in the AM. They are in a transition period as Kimpton has just taken over DEC 1st.
I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay there again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike R, AGM at Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Mike Robinson, AGM: travelrodent, we're so stoked to read that you enjoyed your recent stay here at Tideline! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback in regards to our facilities - I can assure you that I have brought this to my team's attention for future property improvement projects. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa? Share your experiences!