We have stayed at this hotel in the past when it was
The Omphoy Hotel in Palm Beach, FL, is now Kimpton's Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa . It is not what it once was. The interior is very dark and the rooms need updating. It's the little things like the remote control for the TV was taped together and the hair dryers did not work. The rooms need to be spruced up they look tired. The bed creaked badly and could use a new mattress. The restaurant is great however and the staff is attentive and friendly. But for the price I would stay at the four seasons next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa Palm Beach, Florida