Still here 2 more nights but won't be back. Location great, beach and pool lovely, but everything old or broken. Chaises at beach worn and very uncomfortable, better at pool due to cushions. Food tasty but found a broken piece of glass in my breakfast this morning and then they had the nerve to charge me. They're lucky I didn't swallow it and have to sue them! Rooms very dark so book only those with balcony to get natural light. Bathrooms very small with no towel racks, dim lighting so can't apply makeup, no pressure in shower. Asked for higher wattage bulb but didn't happen, but did get more towels and a bar of soap. No turndown service, and it's now 10:50am and so far room not made up. Asked for soft feathered pillows prior to arrival but those we got hard as rocks. Definitely an unhappy visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa Palm Beach, Florida