Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Tideline hotel-recently taken over by the Kimpton chain.
The total experience was very good-nice room, GREAT staff from check-in to beach-they will totally try to make your stay enjoyabe. While I agree that the hallways in the hotel are ridiculously dark and the rooms are not insulated from outside noise I still think the hotel is a nice property and Kimpton will ultimately resolve these issues.
They had the Kimpton nightly wine hour-which hopefully they will move into the beautiful bar area from the small lobby where they had it this weekend and the good complimentary coffee in the AM. They are in a transition period as Kimpton has just taken over DEC 1st.
I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Tideline Ocean Resort + Spa Palm Beach, Florida