“Spa Day” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Palm Beach
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Spa Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I live locally but spent yesterday at the Omphoy with my daughter having a Spa Day. Lunch on the beach was wonderful, especially due to the great service provided by Jules. She is sweet, personable, and efficient. The pool and jacuzzi were also wonderful followed by an awesome facial and massage. Maci provided the best massage I have ever had! I can't wait to book another massage with her and am spreading the word to my friends!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

716 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

My sister was staying at The Omphoy for her anniversary and I had gotten a call that her long time boyfriend asked her to marry him. She asked me to spend the following day there to celebrate. I was there early the next mourning treated them to the Sunday breakfast buffet they have at the hotel and that was incredible the food was amazing and we were able to sit outside and eat while looking out at the beautiful beach. The hotel lobby is tranquil and inviting there are volleyball nets to play at. The beach chairs and umbrellas are complimentary that blew my mind because I'm a Miami native and I stay at the beach all the time at high end hotels and non of them include all the things this great hotel does. The service on the beach was second to non we had drinks " you have to try the Bahama Mama" . The food on the beach was awesome we rented a couple of cabanas by the pool to celebrate the engagement. Let me just say from my experience and from what my sister told me about how they catered to her every wish I'm reserving as soon as possible I even tried to book a room for the following weekend but was told it was totally booked. I will book this hotel as soon as I can because I was so impressed by the staff and the attention to detail. I even called the following day to congratulate the general manager for the great job he is doing but wasn't able to get a hold of him. If he is reading this great job you are doing at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel so if you want relaxation and pampering stay here I will be the guy by the beach with a Bahama Mama in his hand.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is really unique, especially to the area. The decor was darker than what I am use to, but I found it to be very refreshing. It had a really relaxing vibe and the employees were really sweet. The spa was the best! The beach was absolutely beautiful and they had lots of really comfy lounge chaors, umbrellas and a great menu to order off of on the beach. the beach attendants were really nice as well. We always had a refreshing glass of ice water in our hands. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my first visit and some of the reviews made me nervous. What an amazing experience! The dark wood and hallways make for a relaxing vibe. Love the spa and highly recommend Gio for a massage. I still feel relaxed and pain free and that is not always the case. He truly has a gift!

The beach is quiet and oh so sweet. There are plenty of chairs and umbrellas and are no extra charge. Stayed on the beach in a chair after dinner sipping wine and just enjoying the peace of the water. Somehow think I will melt away tonight when I sleep

The pool in front is a bit strange at first but that does not last long. Great peaceful pool setting and seating is so comfy with loungers and comfy cabanas.

I loved this place so much I never left. The outdoor seating is equivalent to an experience at the Ritz and so is the service. This is an awesome find

Room Tip: Ask for room on 4th floor. Had garden view room but nice balcony had good ocean view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
PSL, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The pervasive darkness of the interior promotes the Om experience for which the hotel is named. Wear sunglasses inside at your own risk! It's that dark. Excellent rooms and service make it worth the $. Choose an ocean view. Fastest valets in FL; they run to get your car. Pool is too small but there's always the Atlantic.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view! Make sure that the A/C is quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Just tried the Omphoy Spa yesterday and was totally impressed! What a wonderful afternoon!
The massage with Latoya was simply FABOULOUS!!! She is the best!
Also tried the acupuncture for the first time with Jim, awesome relaxing experience. The spa is great and the professionalism and service from Latoya and Jim was outstanding, I am certainly coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Being a fibromyalgia sufferer, Latoya managed to decrease the pain and tension in my body. Not only she was a powerful masseuse, her touch was tender and gentle. If you in Palm Beach, I strongly recommend visiting the Spa at Omphoy and requesting Latoya. The great part about using the spa services is the ability to use of the hotel's amenities as well. We spent a whole day there at the beach and the infinity pool. Amazing Experience!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Omphoy Ocean Resort? Share your experiences!