My best friend and I decided that a spa getaway for a few days in Florida would be a great way to relax. We came on a Thursday and left Sunday. The spa experience was strange since they have you put on your robe downstairs in the locker room, and then walk through the lobby up the stairs back up to the spa. I would have preferred more privacy as people were at the bar. My massage was average but I had an amazing mani/pedi from Gina the nail tech. She was quick to make me feel comfortable and we chatted like old friends by the time I was done. She was by far the best nail tech I have ever encountered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida