We celebrated our 33rd anniversary with a wonderful romantic two night stay on June 1-2, 2013 We were in the South Tower,and were upgraded to a corner suite with 2 rooms, the most awesome view of the Beach and property. Rm #318/319. thank you to Judith in reservations and Molly at the front desk. The rooms were very spacious and the bed was super comfortable.The Hotel has a very nice Zen and Botique feel to it, very comfortable.The lobby and common areas are gorgeous.The hotel lighting is perfect for couples. The staff went well above and beyond accomodating us from the time we got there till we left. Breakfast ouside is a must and super good, with great service by the staff. The valet staff were excellent. The beach was amazing and beautiful. The beach staff again were excellent. We didn't get a chance to use the spa but heard many great things about it. We did get to meet with Dolores who manages the Spa to see if they could be of service but not this trip. We also didn't get a chance to swim in the beautiful pool. Malcom's the restaurant was holding a private party so on to Clemitas Ave WPB to Pistache a french bistro excellent (highly reccomend) or Cafe Sadori an Italian restaurant excellent (highly reccomend). There are many reasons for us to comeback and enjoy what they have to offer here at the Omphoy, another day. All in all we had a wonderful and memorable stay at The Omphoy THANK YOU and we would go back in a heartbeat. Do not hesitate to book this gem of a hotel for your next great "Romantic" vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.