The Omphoy was small enough that I felt like the faces of all of the staff were familiar after 3 days, but they still had every amenity you would expect from a much larger resort. favorite parts: breakfast buffet, barre fusion class at the spa, cleanliness, bar, beach area and staff. Least favorite parts: the interior was very dark, the room looked out directly at another hotel (I could see the beach if I lened over the railing and looked to the right), the pool was in front of the hotel instead of behind it by the beach, and the layout was a little ackward, you have to walk through the dining area to get to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida