The hotel itself is gorgeous and very modern. Like most of the other reviewers said, the rooms can get very dark. I was ironing one night and could barely see what I was doing. Other than that, I really liked the decor and found the bed comfortable. The beach is also well maintained. As great as the facilities are, the service could use some improving. We didn't arrive until after 11 pm on a weeknight. The bar and restaurants were already closed, so we didn't have anything to eat after traveling all day. Also, we had booked 2 rooms but they only had us down for 1 (not sure if this was their fault or Travelocity's). Luckily they weren't fully booked. Service in general is just very slow. Getting your car from the valet takes 15 minutes. Breakfast is also slow. They open at 7 and we arrived at 7 because we had a flight to catch. They weren't even finished setting up, and our meal took over an hour. A manager ended up taking our order. They have the same slow service at the bar. We sat for a long time without getting our order taken. A manager came over twice asking if we had been helped yet (why didn't she just take our order herself?) Drinks ended up being on the house, but that still shouldn't happen. I would probably stay here again because the hotel itself is great, but they need better customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.