Nice boutique hotel with contemporary style and a friendly staff. The biggest feature is the location - smack dab on the beach with great views. The restaurant service was a little slow and the food was good but not great. Overall the staff seemed a little young and perhaps not as well-trained or mature as a true high-end property. Don't get a room on the first floor - you access those rooms through a weird door in the bar area, and you have noise from the restaurant/bar back-of-house leaking into your room. The rest of the experience was fine and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida