The infinity pool is fabulous, you can't tell it's in the parking lot. The lighting is dim but my wife and I had no problems with it, I actually liked it! Beds are super comfy, like a cloud! View amazing, fun sliding doors. Spa like bathroom! Love the provided ocean side lounge chairs, super friendly attendants! Christian our valet guy gave us some great info about the room. Got a great deal during the off peak time. perfect 30th birthday for my wife! no pressure to buy drinks etc.. I could go on and on omphoy is refreshingly unique!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida