This has been the best hotel I've stayed at so far in my life. The entrance was very impressive, the decor outside was amazing, and the entrance to the pool was awesome. As we arrived at check in, there were two valet guys running to our car to open the doors for us. This was just the beginning of great service that this hotel has to offer.
Parking at the hotel is free, however, the hotel offers valet parking only. I was unsure about this at first, but it was really a minor expense of a $2-$5 tip each time you get your car. It was nice to have service like that on vacation.
As you enter the hotel, the beautiful decor continues. The decor is all very modern and rich looking, but it is dark. The darkness didn't bother us at all. My girlfriend felt they could have spared some of the buddha heads around the hotel, but they didn't bother me. In the pictures included with this review, you'll be able to get an idea of the decor inside and out. I was very impressed with it all.
When we entered our room, we found it to be very spacious. The room had a nice big shower, the bed was very comfy, and had a large flat screen TV. Again, everything in the room was very modern and updated. In the three days we were there, staff made our beds up twice a day. In the evening they would leave chocolates lying in the bed. I thought this was a nice touch especially because I've never been to a hotel that made the room up twice a day.
Now on to the beach! The service continued out to the beach just like the valet service at the entrance. When you step out the back of the hotel, you walk about 50 feet and you'll be on the beach. They have an attendent waiting for you on the beach, and they will walk you to your complementary beach chairs and lay out two towels on each chair for you. I thought it was awesome to have a complementary beach chair included with the hotel. I also have to say the lady that took my order on the beach took off running the second i was done placing my order. Again great service!
All in all, the place was a great place to go for a romantic get-away! Probablly not the best place to go with the family. I would 100% suggest this hotel though!!! Thanks for all the amazing service and a great stay, Omphoy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida