This hotel is amazing ! It is spotless and so beautiful.
We arrived at the end of august and were pleasantly greeted at the front desk. The person at the front desk was named Zander. His customer service was fantastic and he made us feel so welcome. Throughout our stay he gave us many recommendations on what to do in Palm beach. All of the staff members had outstanding customer service and enhanced our stay.
The rooms are huge and very modern! We had a king size bed which was very comfy,the TV was massive and had hundreds of channel options. The bathroom was all marble-very fancy, with a large shower and deep bath with a separate room with a toilet in. This room is the most luxurious one I've stayed in !
We had breakfast at the hotel,its $30 for the buffet breakfast which may sound a lot but it is worth every penny. There was lots of selection like bacon,eggs,pastries,pancakes,salmon,fruit etc ! We also had lunch here which was so tasty , they have such a wide range of foods available.
The hotel has a private part of the beach, It is such an amazing beach. You can literally fall out of bed onto the beach its that close.The staff on the beach set beds up for you as you arrive and bring you little tasters every so often like fruit,slushes,cocktails etc. They also ensure you also have a glass of ice cold water to keep you refreshed at all times. The sand is white and the sea is crystal clear. We were lucky enough to have a celebrity sat next to us on the beach - Robin Thicke ! He has good taste in hotels !
The hotel had many facilities such as a good, library,internet desks etc.
The pool was so nice and the perfect size with plenty of sun loungers around.
The hotel's location was excellent, it was nearby to restaurants and shopping malls . The views were incredible.
If i had to some this hotel up in 2 words it would be 'THE BEST'.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Palm Beach.
Cannot wait to go there again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Florida