“Brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Palm Beach
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Firstly thank you to the staff, from the reception welcome to the restaurant (Rick), the bar (Christine, Matthew and Nathan) and the Spa (Tanis) you all made us feel great.

The rooms are pleasant, good size and if you get an ocean view then a pleasure to lounge around, it isn't a designer heaven, it's all laid back and comfortable.

The restaurant the first night made a slight service hiccup but it never happened again and after we met Rick everything was perfect. Food good, because the hotel is isolated we ate at the restaurant or the bar and didn't run out in a week of things to eat.

The beach is lovely, sea warm and pool area really good.

We had an amazing week here and can't wait to come back, the best thing about this hotel is the people, the staff are outstanding, one of the best hotel experiences I've had on the world, they make you feel as though you are staying in a large beach house. Awesome, thank you very much

• Stayed September 2013

794 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Mamaroneck, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Beautiful resort, beach, and excellent service. The dining had a great atmosphere and can not even describe the meals, delicious. Had the pleasure to have a lobster bake one night, and was phenomenal. The rooms are not only beautiful, but relaxing heaven! Will absolutely spend time here again in the future!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed here last night on a business trip and expected the usual very good Four Seasons experience. I had to change my room because after only 30 minutes I was getting bitten by fleas in the room. The room that I changed to had a terrible damp and musty odor. I ordered room service and the chicken soup was the worst I have ever had (how can you mess up chicken soup??) I went to sleep and was woken up by a call after 11pm from the front desk telling me I can pick up my toothbrush (I didn't ask for one). I was woken up two more times slightly after 6am for wake up calls that I never set up. Come on guys - this is the Four Seasons, not Motel 6 !!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Coram, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visit to the Four Seasons Palm Beach met our expectations, the hotel property was in great shape the lobby, the pool area and beach are immaculately maintained. The room was average at best, the views from the partial ocean views where nice. The staff was outstanding from the Front Desk, to the pool and beach staff, all of the staff was helpful and accommodating. If you are looking for a hotel with a private beach and are looking for good service than this property is for you..!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
new york
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

A recent visit to the four seasons hotel in palm beach was nice but not quite four seasons quality. The beach is very nice , and the pool is large with lots of children- not quite a romantic spot. We had our own children with us so it was fine. The rooms I would say are nice but nothing special. The bathroom had a regular size tub and separate shower- again nice, nothing amazing though. The main issue is I thought the food overall was fair. The dinner restaurant I found to be a major disappointment with just average food. The outdoor pool restaurant also had what I consider average food- I can't remember anything I ate for lunch or dinner as it was nothing special. Breakfast was good. The hotel service was top notch. So if you are in the area and need a place to stay it is good, but I wouldn't travel far.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is a little understated (and perhaps underwhelming), but you really get your money's worth at the spa, pool, and private beach. The entire outdoor area is immaculately maintained. The staff were always smiling and happy to help us. Little touches like pump sunscreen and aloe vera (for when you forget to use the sunscreen), flavored waters, and freshly made guacamole made helped all of our worries fade away. The hotel also offers free bike rentals if you want to get around the city, but we stayed on the property for almost our entire stay.

Room Tip: Obviously beach front is the way to go..
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My cousin and I took a girls trip to Palm Beach and the Four Season's did not disappoint! We had to wait 15 minutes because our room wasn't ready, so we went to the bar and had a drink. After we went to our room they sent a box of chocolates up apologizing profusely for us having to wait! We didn't mind but we enjoyed the chocolate. You could see the ocean from our room and there was a balcony to go sit on and enjoy the view. The spa was incredible! The food was very fresh and delicious! Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach? Share your experiences!