Stayed for a few nights for business, and had a very nice stay. The hotel is updated, comfortable, and stylish--the decor hits "upscale resort casual" perfectly. Gorgeous flowers in the lobby.
The room - had a 1st floor room looking out onto the pool/restaurant area, which made it a little less appealing to sit out on the balcony, since folks seated at the restaurant were facing our room. Bed was VERY soft, but quite comfortable. The room was SO quiet, and the sleep quality was excellent.
Bathroom was nicely appointed, with a vanity area, separate toilet, and separate shower and bath. The shower enclosure was a little cramped for my tall husband, but I had no complaints. The fresh cut orchid on the sink was a nice touch, as were the verbena-scented L'Occitane toiletries.
Property was nice--service was excellent and staff came by at intervals with water or little refreshments. Pool seemed quite warm in January, didn't have the chance to swim. Had room service and ate at the Graze restaurant a few times--everything was delicious but quite pricey (given, you ARE in palm beach). As a side note, their sweet potato tater tots are addictive.
The one downside is that the beach was disappointing for me. I like a beach where I can swim, and the weekend we were there in January there were rip currents (two people while we were there had to be rescued) as well as (more concerning for me) literally dozens of man o' war jellyfish washed up on the beach. The water temp wasn't that cold by my standards (maybe 75?) and there were people in there, but swimming in water filled with that particular species of jellyfish just did not seem well-advised to me. The beach was pretty enough to look at (they have heavy equipment coming by to sweep up the beach grass and maintain the scenery!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Florida