The hotel itself is very lovely, on a nice, quiet part of the beach, a 20 minute ride from the airport. The front desk was incredibly helpful, and because my room wasn't ready at check in time, upgraded me to a wonderful ocean view room. The beach staff was very attentive, came around pouring ice water periodically, and the upkeep on the grounds was all first rate.
There are several downsides: one is that the hotel was not built as a Four Seasons, and therefore doesn't quite live up to the quality standards that are found in other Four Seasons Hotels. In addition, the location is really rather in the middle of nowhere- there is no "town" to explore within walking distance, and no shops, so if you want to do anything outside of the hotel grounds it requires a taxi ride. But all in all I had a lovely time, and the meeting locations were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Florida